Multiple Discount Question (TiW/DVC) for Big Group

MNDisneyMommy

Mouseketeer
Hi there, we are going to Disney with anywhere from 10-14 people this summer. From a prior trip, we have one Tables in Wonderland card that will still be valid this summer. We are also DVC members.

If we go to an eligible restaurant (and pay the right way), can we take the TiW for 10 on one check, and then on a second check get a DVC discount for the other 4 (with my spouse, who is also a DVC blue card holder but not the TiW holder)?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there, we are going to Disney with anywhere from 10-14 people this summer. From a prior trip, we have one Tables in Wonderland card that will still be valid this summer. We are also DVC members.

If we go to an eligible restaurant (and pay the right way), can we take the TiW for 10 on one check, and then on a second check get a DVC discount for the other 4 (with my spouse, who is also a DVC blue card holder but not the TiW holder)?

Thanks!
Michelle
Discounts cannot be combined. You're not trying to do that.

Tables in Wonderland has maximum of 10 people. That's fine on one check.

DVC can be applied to the 'other' check for 4 people.

Your plan seems to be fine with me.

I will echo the above that your plan should work. We actually had a waiter at Chef Mickey's even apply our AP discount to a separate check that we weren't even paying as we were already paying for 19 of a 22 person party with our TiW cards (we got the additional card for my DW so that we could get the discount for the extra people).

The card holder may be required to pay for the meal. That's what has always happened for us. We're lucky that my son and husband both have the same first and last name.

Yes it will work. You should expect to pay for both checks and then get reimbursed by the others later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter