Multiple DAS in same party

thorn

Earning My Ears
I have 4 kids and 2 are autistic. We have only ever gotten one DAS. I have read if we get two of them they will have to split up our party - how does that work? I'm trying to think if there is any advantage to getting two of them or just sticking with the one since all 6 of us can be associated with it.

I don't believe you have to split your party for both kids to have a DAS, but it will *allow* you to split your party should you decide for some reason you want to.

I have 4 kids and 2 are autistic. We have only ever gotten one DAS. I have read if we get two of them they will have to split up our party - how does that work? I'm trying to think if there is any advantage to getting two of them or just sticking with the one since all 6 of us can be associated with it.
It would be helpful if you would be splitting up or if one of the children using DAS likes attractions the other child doesn’t.

With 2 children with DAS, each of them would be linked to their DAS, but not to each other’s DAS. The other people in your group csn be linked to both DAS. Each person can only be active on one DAS Return Time at a time.
So, for example, if child 1 wants to ride Winnie the Pooh and the child 2 wants to ride 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, you will need to split your group so some are on the DAS Return Time with child 1 and some it’s child 2.
If both want to ride the same attraction, they will both need to get a DAS Return Time and you will need to split your group between the 2 DAS Return Times.

Oh okay. I didn't realize everyone else could be linked to both. That is very helpful. Can I get a DAS at any time? Say we just get one and a few days in decide we really need 2?

Oh okay. I didn't realize everyone else could be linked to both. That is very helpful. Can I get a DAS at any time? Say we just get one and a few days in decide we really need 2?
Yes. Just go back to Guest Relations and explain why your second child needs DAS

Having each child have their own is helpful if they like to ride things the other does not. But like Sue said, you can't make is so you basically get a double DAS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!