• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mulitple Room Upgrades?

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
We have 2 rooms booked for this weekend. I booked them with the APH rate. I am a Loews Gold cardholder.

Has anybody ever recieved a room upgrade for 2 rooms??

We will be checking in around 10:30 am (if the plane and limo are on schedule). I dont know if that would make a difference.

Thanks,
Patty

I don't have an answer for you, but a question. You mentioned a limo? Are you talking big limo? We were thinking about doing that and I've just started checking into them. Any advice? Thanks!

Yep, we booked a white stretch limo, airport to Hard Rock,$160 plus tip and taxes is about $190 with:

http://www.happylimo.com

We have used your ride in the past, but I have seen some unfavorable reviews about them on the transportation board.

Patty

Thanks. HappyLimo was one of 7 that responded to my limo search. I've seen prices as low as $150 but the web pic talked me out of that one! A lot of the prices sounded ok until the airport surcharge, 20% gratuity, etc. were added in. I have a while to make a choice. Good luck with yours!

I'd also like to know if anyone knows the answer to this question. We have two rooms booked in october and I was also wondering about upgrades for two rooms.:D

We just returned from a trip to Universal (Dec 30-Jan2). We had two rooms under the same reservation and received an upgrade to waterview.

I'm glad I read this thread! I've been unsuccessfully chasing the fan club rate for RPR club in July at $319 per night. After asking about your limo plans and seeing that you used the AP rate, I decided to put that code in to see what happened. RPR Club for July is showing up at $223 per night! And if I'm reading the "preferred AP" info correctly, there are no blackout dates for that? I know we only need one AP card for the hotel discount, but it looks like we might be buying all 4 of us APs since they're $169.50 which actually works out cheaper for the 10 day stay. And it looks like I'll be able to set up with Happy Limo too! AND maybe pay for an upgrade or two through my Loew's Gold! I wasn't sure they would honor both. THANKS!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter