MS Website issue?

keaster

DIS Veteran
Went to log into our account tonight to check something, screen came up asking if were a DVC member and asking for account number and activation code? Is something wonky happening for anyone else?

Went to log into our account tonight to check something, screen came up asking if were a DVC member and asking for account number and activation code? Is something wonky happening for anyone else?
I got that just once a couple of days ago. I closed my browser and reopened it. Problem resolved itself.

A couple of months ago, Disney IT merged my two online accounts without me knowing about it. They chose the one that I rarely use to set as the merged account. When I tried to log in with the credentials for the other account, I got the page you’re seeing. I had to call to get it straightened out. Less than a week before a vacation.

I get that now and then. As mentioned just ignore. Go to the home page or something and then select sign in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!