Mr. Potato Head accessories?

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
Are these still available at MouseGear? Can you still fill a box for a certain price?

I don't recall them ever being at MouseGear. When I got mine I had to get them at Once Upon a Toy in Disney Springs.

Once upon a toy for me in the past as well, and when I was there in Oct 17, I don't remember seeing them. I didn't have littles with me though so I could have missed them.

Wow, are these still available at WDW? They got taken out of DCA way back when the entrance was remodeled and the toy store was turned into a Starbucks. Ours are looking ratty and some are broken after 2 older kids, they are about 10 years old. I’d love to get some fresh pieces for my 2 year old!

They were available in Disney Springs last May. My guess is with the opening of Toy Story World that they will be available somewhere.

Once Upon a Toy in Disney Springs got ride of them once they opened the Star Wars 3d interactive

They are gone completely, at least for the time being. I asked a cast member when we were there last month. She said lots of people ask about them, and she thought maybe they would bring them back to Toy Story Land once it opened, because of how it figures into the story.

This was a OUAT in Disney Springs.

Thanks for the update everyone. Kind of a bummer that they are no longer available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter