Moving to China

onecutemouse

Earning My Ears
I have been to the theme parks in the US many a time, however I want to check out the Hong Kong one as I live so close now. Any advice? Is it worth to go to the Halloween night? Are the seats the same size as the seats in Disneyland/Disneyworld in the United States or smaller?
If you have any advice or comments, I would be glad to hear them and hopefully make some new friends.
Thanks

The HK Disneyland is basically a smaller version of California Disneyland. It has some different rides, but from what I can tell, seat sizes on rides are basically the same. I've never been to the Halloween night stuff, but I know lots of people love it.

Our family just moved to HK and of course we visited HK Disneyland the first chance we got. The seat sizes are comparable to those of WDW, and many of the attractions have English version (or subtitle), but as expected it is a much smaller park so you can take your time touring the park, especially if you are visiting at a non-peak time.

Since HK Disneyland does not have Haunted Mansion, our family decided to wait until the new attraction Mystic Manor is completed before trying out their Halloween experience.

thank you, has anyone ever been alone? Is it awkward or do they have the single passenger line ups?

Single rider lines are on Grizzly Mine Cars and Space Mountain for sure. Haven't found any others.

I go there every so often on my own and it's not very uncomfortable. People usually too busy wanting to enjoy themselves to stare at me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter