Movies that rate a 10 out of 10

Fargo
The Sixth Sense (in so much that it really brought about movies having a huge twist. I don’t think it will ever be beat)

The older I get the more I appreciate this movie-"The Umbrellas of Cherbourg" on many levels. Catherine Deneuve sings in a innocent and eventually world beaten manner that ages her more than her looks ever have.

Another in the foreign film category is "Au revoir les enfants" which consistently makes me cry. I doubt I'll ever be able to see this with DGD since it would ruin for all time the image she has of me.

Finally there is Akira Kurosawa's body of work. So frequently copied or influenced Hollywood directors (Lucas, Spielberg, Scorsese to name a few) I'm loath to name one movie that is my favorite by him. We lost a genius in him.

I know it's not a cinematic masterpiece, but in the romantic comedy genre I think you can't get much better than French Kiss. They truly don't make movies like this anymore. I hope rom coms will become en vogue again. I think Dakota Johnson could be this generations Meg Ryan with the right movie (not 50 Shades :crazy2:).

I know it's not a cinematic masterpiece, but in the romantic comedy genre I think you can't get much better than French Kiss. They truly don't make movies like this anymore. I hope rom coms will become en vogue again. I think Dakota Johnson could be this generations Meg Ryan with the right movie (not 50 Shades :crazy2:).

I am sooooooo not a chick flick fan, but I love French Kiss.

I hate Paris
Oh, why do I hate Paris?
Because my love is there....with his slut, girlfriend

LOL

Cinderella Man
The Natural
Rudy
Rocky
Rocky Balboa

Non-sports
Star Wars IV - A New Hope
The Imitation Game
The Theory of Everything

Saturday Night Fever
Hair
West Side Story
Walt's Pinocchio
Meet Me in St Louis
Trick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!