Movies resort beds

Sheila E.

Mouseketeer
From looking at photos it looks like the rooms in the All StarMovies resort are still doubles even after the refurbishments is that correct? I was hoping they would get queens. Does the resort have any rooms with queens or a king?

All resorts have SOME king rooms. Movies is in the middle of a refurbishment (on hold at the moments). Only buildings refurbished with queens are both Toy Story buildings, Fantasia building 8 (preferred rates), and Love Bug buildings. The rest have full sized beds

Last edited:
From looking at photos it looks like the rooms in the All StarMovies resort are still doubles even after the refurbishments is that correct? I was hoping they would get queens. Does the resort have any rooms with queens or a king?
Refurbed rooms have queen beds now and there are king rooms available.

There are NO double beds with the newly refurbed rooms. They're replacing it with Queen size beds. And some king too. I stayed recently and took some pics. Very nice rooms. One reg queen and a pull down queen that doubles as a table (like the ones in the AoA family suites). Both are very comfy, i've tried them out.

Let me know if you want to see pics...although there are pics on these boards as well.
:)

Does anyone know if all the preferred rooms have been renovated? Thanks!

Edited: Sorry I just saw the other thread that talks about the progress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter