Movies on the Wonder...

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hey all....we are sailing on the Wonder on 9/11...anyone know what movies they are presently showing on the Wonder? Also, do you have any idea what shows will be presented on the 3 day Wonder?
Thanks....
Tom

I just returned this past weekend and the movies were:

Pirates of the Caribbean
Bringing Down the House
Spy Kids 3D
Finding Nemo
Freaky Friday
Open Range

Is" Open Range " the new Costner movie? I saw one ad for it and it looked pretty good

Steve

Yeah it's the new Costner flick. Pretty violent movie. R rated. Wife and I were movie junkies on this cruise and watched 5 out of the 6. Made for some late nights!

Hey, worldtraveler! We were shipmates! We went to Pirates of the Caribbean on Thursday night when the seas were so rough and it was a hoot to be dipping and swaying along with the Black Pearl!

Hi swandiverpat! We ate ate Palo the first night, so we missed the initial showing of POC. We did catch it at the 10:45pm Friday viewing.

Yes, we were definitely rolling the first night. I saw several people getting a bit nauseated. Still didn't spoil the great meal we had at Palo, however.

If you didn't get to see the rainbow as we entered Nassau, I posted a pic in on of my previous posts. Also, did you get a chance to see the waterspout just off Castaway Cay on Saturday? I missed taking a photo because I was out several hundred yards snorkeling at Serenity Bay. My wife did take some video of it though. Hope you had as good of a time as we did. :D

We did Palo the last night -- and yes I got a shot of the double rainbow and also a shot of the waterspout (need to get pictures developed) -- my computer is shot at home, so can't use my card reader! We were almost at the end of the 5th deck and loved it!

Also, we were at Serenity Bay the same time! How cool is that? :) We got there early and were probably about 6 beach umbrellas down.

How often do the movies change? We're sailing on 10/5 and I was wondering what our chances are of seeing POC. . .

Lulu201, from what I understand, if the movie is still showing in theaters, then it will still be showing onboard. Hope it's still there when you sail. We enjoyed it!

lulu201
We were on the March 20th cruise and some of our group saw Brining Down The House when it first came out. 5 months later its still showing. So it is possible that POC will still be showing when you sail. We sail on 10/2 and we want to see POC.:D

Thanks, everyone! I have high hopes of seeing POC, thanks to you. What a cool ship movie!

BTW, saw Bringing Down the House this past weekend. . .
IMHO, yuk!!:(

Seeing PoC on the Wonder was a great experience. But where's Captain Jack Sparrow .. and why is the rum gone??:confused:

SSB was looking for the very same information... and ALSO on the same sailing, leaving 9/11!

Will be great to see "Pirates" again, as well as "Open Range"... which I just saw this week... oops!!! :)

Hope Finding Nemo and PoC are still running on my cruise starting Sunday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter