Move over Dumbo our circus is taking over! Surprise trip adventure!!

BOG is a must from now on!!! I HOPE i can get it for this trip!!!
I had no trouble getting an ADR at BOG at my 180 day window. I called just after 11PM Chicago time which was midnight in Florida. I didn't have any trouble getting any of my requests. I called because I didn't like the way they did things on the web.

I had no trouble getting an ADR at BOG at my 180 day window. I called just after 11PM Chicago time which was midnight in Florida. I didn't have any trouble getting any of my requests. I called because I didn't like the way they did things on the web.

I did the same thing...and had no issues getting BOG or anything else (called at the same time as JanaJohn).

Love the recap! I'm so glad you guys had such a great trip. I remember how much I enjoyed being surprised by my mama when I was a kid.

I'm so psyched for the PTR! You guys are gonna have such a blast!!

Thanks again for sharing with us Mo; you really have a wonderful family and I'm glad to get to know you a bit on these boards.:hug:

oh i loved every minute of this.. i truly did. I would do it again for them in a second... if i had the time.. LOL! i am so glad you enjoyed this- great to have you along!!!!

So I kind of just skipped right to your PTR and didn't leave this one. I love that pic of you and Kathy!!!

I really enjoyed following along for this trip and can't wait to keep following along for your next one!!

thanks! your a nut. im just happy your sticking around for the PTR!!! and shouldn't you be packing???

Wait . . . I just found your trip report last week and now it's over. NOOOOOOO!!

I guess I'll head over to the PTR . . . . :)

Yes one fantastic trip has ended so a new one can begin!

Why are so many complaining about not getting the precious sought after BOG?
I will talk more about the upcoming trip in the ptr today.. I have some updating to do..

I did the same thing...and had no issues getting BOG or anything else (called at the same time as JanaJohn).

:love: you are the ADR/FP queen...

Hi-

Just wanted to say I just started reading this TR this morning and I AM LOVING IT! I am only on page 35, but I had to pop in and say Hi and thank you for this awesome TR. What a gorgeous fun happy family!! You guys are the best and I love your writing style. The trips birthday was something dreams are made of. SO GREAT!! Also I have a Disney Tree every year in my dining room and I put my monorail around it too. Train under the LR tree, Monorail under the DR tree!

Awwww, I'm so sad your trip report is over! :( I'm already subbed in for the PTR for your next one!

I love Meg's "fun size" T-shirt! I wish they made them in my size (I'm only 5'2" but sadly there's no way I'm fitting in kids' sizes width-wise!).

:wave:
WELCOME!

Just wanted to say I just started reading this TR this morning and I AM LOVING IT! I am only on page 35, but I had to pop in and say Hi and thank you for this awesome TR.

Aww! Thank you so much for reading! this was one of the best trips ever!

What a gorgeous fun happy family!! You guys are the best and I love your writing style.

Your too kind.. really... keep going... HA HA!

The trips birthday was something dreams are made of. SO GREAT!! Also I have a Disney Tree every year in my dining room and I put my monorail around it too. Train under the LR tree, Monorail under the DR tree!

Isn't the monorail fantastic?!?! make the tree that much BETTER! I am so glad to have you reading this. it is close to my heart and i just adore my kiddos! I hope you stick around your great for my Ego! HA HA!
Join me on our next crazy adventure of the PTR i have going!

Awwww, I'm so sad your trip report is over! :( I'm already subbed in for the PTR for your next one!

HA! GOOD!!! This PTR is so much easier to do with the kids ON BOARD. that sneaking around was ROUGH!!!

I love Meg's "fun size" T-shirt! I wish they made them in my size (I'm only 5'2" but sadly there's no way I'm fitting in kids' sizes width-wise!).

I have you by a whopping two inches. im 5'4 I believe i bought it at target?!?! I HAD to have it for her.
Nope there is no fitting into kids sizes for me AT ALL!!!

Yay!! A new "Trips trip!!" I just finished your TR last night ( read the whole thing in one day!!) I was sooo sad it was over but now I have this to look forward to! I am trying to book a November 30th-December 6th at AKL. We are buying DVC though so it's a loooooong story. Prob.going to end up at SSR! I really want AKV though...

Ohh I like that title!!!
i'm so glad you like the report!!! it was a lot of fun and i cannot wait to do it again! this time with them KNOWING what is going on! HA HA

All caught up! Your trip looked amazing. I love all of the different suprises the kids got along the way! They are so lucky to have such a great birthday surprise trip!!!

I really loved Meg's Belle Dress, it is beautiful!!

I'm glad you had such a great trip and I'm so glad you have a PTR I get to go read now too!!! :love:

All caught up! Your trip looked amazing. I love all of the different suprises the kids got along the way! They are so lucky to have such a great birthday surprise trip!!!

I really loved Meg's Belle Dress, it is beautiful!!

I'm glad you had such a great trip and I'm so glad you have a PTR I get to go read now too!!! :love:

Hey there! this must have taking you a while to read! HA HA

thank you it was one AMAZING trip! i don't think i can ever top it or re create it??
YES that Bell dress is out of this world. Tess is such an amazing person and i love her to death!

YAY! YES come over to the PTR!! I need you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter