Move over Dumbo our circus is taking over! Surprise trip adventure!!

Ugh, I certainly do not miss driving in that mess! I'm not sure I could ever move back north and have to deal with that nasty stuff! We got about two inches last week and it shut down my work for two days!

Cute PP pictures!

I definitely don't blame Nicole for sitting out on Star Tours. That's the one ride in all of WDW that I cannot ride. It makes me extremely sick even with the motion sickness pills I take.

Hey, I have that Nemo shirt! :)

It's March now.. This white stuff can stop at anytime!

I know she wears the Patch now and helps. But this is one ride she cannot do.

I Love the MINE shirt! Right now i am drinking out of my MINE coffee mug!

Our last ride, on our last day.. Boo.

YES! Tower of Terror!

there she is in all her GLORY!

then the sign said 84 minutes....
we debated for a while but then decided it's our LAST RIDE If we don't wait then we are going HOME...
We got in line!!

There are going to be a lot of pictures here.. Since we had a LOOONG WAIT what else are you going to do? Find awesome things to take pictures of!

The fog was TURNED UP!

it was hot, now very foggy

crazies

One thing about being in line for long periods of time without moving you notice a lot more.

we can see it!

it's an OD TOWER

more fog

Continue!

I hope you don't get sick of hearing this... but your pictures are amazing. I just love looking at all of the details you catch.
Sometimes I'll see a picture and wonder where it is and then realize I was there and didn't notice that detail- and I think I am pretty good with details! I love it!
Oh that snow. Those roads make me cold just looking at them.

Continuing on our last ride on our last day

at this point we started chit chatting with the couple behind us. They have NEVER been to Disney before this was their first time on ToT which we had to explain this is NOT normal for this LONG LINE! which they told us they just did the other 3 parks before coming here... Yeah you read that right! They did MK, EP, and AK all in one day. Now they were at HS. I was SHOCKED! Wowza!
They were from Atlanta they were SO NICE and we had a blast with them. they told us all about their day and how they did US first before coming to Disney. and they were on their honeymoon!!!
they became our new BFFs!

This is a nice picture i can see flowers and green instead of grey and white right now..

Bored kids

we are waiting so long the sun is starting to set

there is the hat of our new found friends

THEN FINALLY we saw the doors!!!

our luggage we want to stay here

redruM

Carrying on..

I hope you don't get sick of hearing this... but your pictures are amazing. I just love looking at all of the details you catch.
Sometimes I'll see a picture and wonder where it is and then realize I was there and didn't notice that detail- and I think I am pretty good with details! I love it!
Oh that snow. Those roads make me cold just looking at them.

Ha! thank you No i never get tired of it!!! it's snowing again today.. I refuse to look out the window...

I have TONS of pictures from ToT sitting in line for that long you find all kinds of stuff! HA HA

Mo, I'm behind again. :eek:

I love all of the time you spent with Nicole, Joe and family. It's so great hanging with DIS friends. And all of the photopass pictures are terrific.

What does Meg's shirt say on the bottom?

I wish I could handle Star Tours more than once in a day, but I barely make it that once.

Wow...you did notice a lot of things standing in line for TOT. I never saw half of that.

And I'm with you...I need sunshine and flowers and a beach or something. This has been a LONGGGGGGGG winter. :beach:

this is the end.

Room 806 is ready.

AT LAST we were allowed in. We let our New BFF's go ahead of us as they were two. They would HAVE NONE OF IT and told the CM we were a party of 7!!! HA HA HA. He said no way we were all going to ride together!

So the Cm's here are in such character i love them asking if out room was ready, i hope we had a nice view. He came up with awesome banter with me. then i told him Buh-Byeeeeeeee
he would come came BYE, we did this as i was walking into the boiler room for back and forth about 30 times!!! SO FUNNY!!!! I loved this guy.
The kids were getting excited

In line for our elevator

all 7 of us!!!

we took up the whole second row!

Sitting next to Matt and Zack are our new BFF's!
our video:

We had a blast! they bought this picture just to remember the fun ride we had!!! It was great!!! another Score on the Disney Fun trip!
Sadly we said our goodbyes and wished them nothing but happiness and pixi dust and off we went to start our journey home

well I NEEDED to stop at a couple of store on the way out...(i didn't want to leave)

leaving we found another PP

then our sad faces

needless to say we did NOT want to leave. we were having the time of our lives! we met so many people we ran into some friends we had. but it was that time..

Jumped back into the car went over to the nearest gas station to fill up and then it started.
HS gave us a send off of the Frozen fireworks. which lead to the waterworks!!! we ALL cried leaving.

Driving home I drove through the beautiful state of Kentucky. During a sunrise. Matt was awake with me and took this picture:

BEAUTIFUL!!!! just beautiful

Of Course we stopped at a waffle house on our way somewhere around Kentucky and again met some WONDERFUL people! the gentleman stuck up a conversation about Disney. Who said they had just found out there was a Disney in Florida... ARE YOU LIVING UNDER A ROCK?!?! How do you NOT know about Disney?!?!
whatever!

Then in Merriville Indiana i HAD to have a real cup of coffee and i needed it now. so we got off the expressway to get one.. and was stuck. Apparently a cop was shot on duty they closed the entire state. for a parade of sorts with every single cop and squad car not all at once either but several in several directions.. This was their first man down and i don't think they knew how to do this.. another hour NO COFFEE as the state also closed down for this we got back to the expressway. NO WAY were getting off again.
The next state was Illinois and exit 0 was OUR EXIT for home. Other then this it was a uneventful drive home. We were all exhausted.

yet we had to unpack the car.
the front seat:

backseat

We had no back window to see!

time to unpack

it just fell out

After we came home Meghan cannot listen to the song Good Life. She just BURSTS into tears. NONE of the kids can watch ANY Disney commercial..
It took a LONG time to get out of our Disney blues. i don't know if we fully are..

This was one amazing epic trip, the surprise of a lifetime!!! I don't know if it ever sank in they were IN Disney! Now that we are home they ask TONS of questions of HOW i pulled it all off. Told them it took 2 years to plan I did 95% of it at work they are all impressed we were able to keep it from them! One day i might let them read the PTR for this. HA HA

Would i ever do another surprise trip? the answer is YES, yes i would. the end outcome was worth all the stress and planning!!!

Are there things i would have done differently? YES. regardless it was PERFECT. THE absolute PERFECT TRIP. I love my kids more then life itself, will do anything for them. So yep i would do it again.

Disney has turned into our family time. Our Love for each other and the love of being together, Disney allows all this in one place. So many smiles and laughs, I have met the nicest people in my life on this forum Thank you each and everyone of you who have kept up adn read all my posts, helped in this journey to the most EPIC Surprise trip ever!!! I love each and everyone of you!!! Please know this!!!

Now my question to you is.... Do you believe it's the end???

Mo, I'm behind again. :eek:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha NO WAY! HA HA HA

I love all of the time you spent with Nicole, Joe and family. It's so great hanging with DIS friends. And all of the photopass pictures are terrific.

It truly is fantastic to hang out with friends in Disney. I love it all...

What does Meg's shirt say on the bottom?

"i'm not short.. I'm Fun Sized" is her shirt!

I wish I could handle Star Tours more than once in a day, but I barely make it that once.

If you can only do it once a day see if you can go left... they have the different scenarios! it's awesome.

Wow...you did notice a lot of things standing in line for TOT. I never saw half of that.

HA! well when your there for hours at a time... you have the time to really look at everything.

And I'm with you...I need sunshine and flowers and a beach or something. This has been a LONGGGGGGGG winter. :beach:

This is terrible i am so so done with this weather.. I NEED SUN!

I FINALLY reply and then you go and put in another update.

Sounds like a great time with your new friends on TOT...and how fun that you all sat in the same row.

I don't blame you for stopping to shop...it's so hard to leave.

The sad faces with the last PP picture are priceless.

A mostly uneventful ride home is a good thing. Sorry you didn't get your coffee though.

Post Disney depression is the worse.

Thank you for sharing your PTR and your TR with us Mo. I've thoroughly loved getting to know you, Tom and the triplets.

Muppets! Yay! :banana:

Another Star Tours! :sick: :rotfl:

Yep, Pizza Planet is OK, totally agree with your there.
Wow, that was a long wait for TOT but I guess it did beat leaving. And aren't people from Atlanta great? ::yes:: :rotfl2:

Man, I should not have read the leaving part while at work. Thank goodness I have an office. :sad:

I sure hope it's not quite over. If anything, we need a PTR for the next one! :thumbsup2

Awwwww :( I can't believe it's over!!! The Disney Blues are just the worst!! Thankfully we have the each other here! :disrocks: No one else in my life GETS IT the way I know you all do! Is it really over? Not gonna lie--I sure hope not!!:wave2:

I finally started getting notifications again so I'm all caught up again. I would have jumped in the Tower of Terror line too if it meant that I'd be at Walt Disney World just a little longer.

I have really enjoyed reading your trip report and seeing all of the pictures. The pictures are all amazing and every single time that I see your kiddos, they make me smile. This trip not only made you happy but it made me happy as well.

Awww... I just cannot believe its over!

I loved tour tot pictures... I've seen more of the tot que from your pictures than I have from standing in line myself. Lol. And of course, every photo was stunning, just stunning.

I totally cracked up at your car when you got home... I guess that's one benefit of flying?

I know just how you feel, my disney blues have been so awful this time... For me, it was the end of an era. :( I'd give anything to have those years back... I am so glad you are cherishing those amazing midgets the way you do, family time in a magical place cannot be duplicated in any other way.

And your last post had me in tears... I have met the best people in my life here, and the friendships I've formed have been amazing. Dis friends are the best. I love you, and your family Mo (Suzi too... And everyone else)... :lovestruc. :grouphug:

D~

I FINALLY reply and then you go and put in another update.

I do that a lot don't i...

Sounds like a great time with your new friends on TOT...and how fun that you all sat in the same row.

They were really cool people. I thought it was so sweet they wanted to go on with us!!

I don't blame you for stopping to shop...it's so hard to leave.

I would have stopped at ANY store to prolong this trip!!! also every bathroom from ToT to the entrance!!!

The sad faces with the last PP picture are priceless.

so sad!!! I HATE LEAVING!!!

A mostly uneventful ride home is a good thing. Sorry you didn't get your coffee though.

nope didn't get any coffee until we were home. i am sure you understand how i felt!!! NO COFFEE!

Post Disney depression is the worse.

There needs to be a support group near by somewhere.

Thank you for sharing your PTR and your TR with us Mo. I've thoroughly loved getting to know you, Tom and the triplets.

Thank you for reading along!
Muppets! Yay! :banana:

Thet are the best on the planet. NOTHING beats the Muppets!!!

Another Star Tours! :sick: :rotfl:

HA! I know you can't do it over and over. but this is a favorite of ours!!! Go on it as much as we can!

Yep, Pizza Planet is OK, totally agree with your there.

it was substance in our systems is how i would describe! HA!

Wow, that was a long wait for TOT but I guess it did beat leaving. And aren't people from Atlanta great? ::yes:: :rotfl2:

it beat leaving, and you see all the details more! Yes people from Atlanta are some WONDERFUL people some with the obsession with a certain yellow dog! HA HA!

Man, I should not have read the leaving part while at work. Thank goodness I have an office. :sad:

I hated leaving. Yet all good things must come to an end..

I sure hope it's not quite over. If anything, we need a PTR for the next one! :thumbsup2

;)

Awwwww :( I can't believe it's over!!! The Disney Blues are just the worst!! Thankfully we have the each other here! :disrocks: No one else in my life GETS IT the way I know you all do! Is it really over? Not gonna lie--I sure hope not!!:wave2:

Last night the kids wanted to watch the Movie i made them so we did then watched the reveal video. we were all blubbering idiots once again!
Well the Dis Meets are not over...

I finally started getting notifications again so I'm all caught up again. I would have jumped in the Tower of Terror line too if it meant that I'd be at Walt Disney World just a little longer.

Yep! I didn't care where we went as long as we were there for a longer time.

I have really enjoyed reading your trip report and seeing all of the pictures. The pictures are all amazing and every single time that I see your kiddos, they make me smile. This trip not only made you happy but it made me happy as well.

Thank you so very much! I hope you stick around.. You can't get rid of me that easily... that's very sweet of you to say about my kids! they are sweet good kids.. Except for this week. they are hell on wheels.

Awww... I just cannot believe its over!

It stinks.

I loved tour tot pictures... I've seen more of the tot que from your pictures than I have from standing in line myself. Lol. And of course, every photo was stunning, just stunning.

HA! Well we were standing in that line for a very LOOOONG TIME. i think i was able to count the cob webs!!!

I totally cracked up at your car when you got home... I guess that's one benefit of flying?

OMG it was insane. NO i was lucky to drive can you image trying to get all of that one a plane?!? HECK NO! I would have had to buy a seat just for stitch!

I know just how you feel, my disney blues have been so awful this time... For me, it was the end of an era. :( I'd give anything to have those years back... I am so glad you are cherishing those amazing midgets the way you do, family time in a magical place cannot be duplicated in any other way.

Yes i can see yours.. Mine was more of i spent 2 years planning this and POOF it's over. I don't know when i will ever be able to do this again.

And your last post had me in tears... I have met the best people in my life here, and the friendships I've formed have been amazing. Dis friends are the best. I love you, and your family Mo (Suzi too... And everyone else)... :lovestruc. :grouphug:

D~

Yeah Suzi is OK... We'll keep her! HA HA Honest to goodness the kindness that came out of people for my kids, was just overwhelming and so heart felt.

OK so as you know we were home. We were going through the motions of being home. Football Cheerleading getting ready for Volleyball season. But we were all moving through a FUNK. We jumped back into work which was NOT an easy task and school work was becoming tough for them
Thankfully for ME i had just one more Dis-meet!!!
I was able to schedule a lunch with no other then KATMARK!!! Yes Yes i DID!!!
I was uber excited to meet her FINALLY

She was leaving on her own Disney trip in a couple of days.
Let me tell you WHAT A WONDERFUL person she is!!!! it was like we have known each other for years. and not on the dis! HA HA
another FUN picture:

I'm so pretty... ::yes::

we had a very quick lunch, she had some stuff to get done at her office before her trip and i needed to get back to mine!
Kathy thank you again for taking the time to meet me! I hope the zoo meet will happen this year!
Yet the kids were just blah.. Now we are in the dead of winter all pale white and stuck in the house i couldn't stand it anymore...

So if you haven't guessed:

Click on: THE NEXT BIG THING IN 2015!!!!

Aww. Nooooo! Not the end! :(:sad: It has been so fun to read along.
That was one packed car. It is always so much fun to do the packing and so NOT fun to do the unpacking.
So glad that I found your pre-trip report so I could follow along on this journey.

Aww. Nooooo! Not the end! :(:sad: It has been so fun to read along.
That was one packed car. It is always so much fun to do the packing and so NOT fun to do the unpacking.
So glad that I found your pre-trip report so I could follow along on this journey.

Thank you! I am so glad to have you along!!
It was packed to the brim! it was ridicules how much crap was in there. YAY I am so happy your going to keep following!

Okay- just saw the new post after I posted. YAY! So excited for you guys!

Thank you!!! So am I!!

Yay! You met up with Kathy! I would love to meet both you guys someday.

Kathy is amazing. She is fantastic. and we WILL meet one day!!!

Oh my...look at us! We must do lunch again IF this weather ever warms up. I had so much fun with you at our short lunch and I thank you again for the little goodies you brought me that day. My Mickey Balloon key chain is always in my purse. xo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter