MousFest 2002

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
Hello,

We are thinking about this year's MouseFest and was wondering if anyone went to MouseFest 2002.

How was the weather? Did you have a good time, was the ship crowded, beside the Mousefesters?

Any info on the cruise is really appreciated. We have never cruised before.

- Need to change my signature to Cruise on 11/30:D

Just bumping this up. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We are really excited about this cruise. Will continue to view other posts, but any advice is welcome.

We put our deposit down last night!!!!!!!

:D

Hi! This will also be our 1st cruise! We didn't plan to attend the MouseFest, but it's great timing! I am so excited about going, I can't stand it! I read the disboards every day, and usually work on vacation plans all day at work! ;)

I'm not sure, but I think this is the 1st MouseFest cruise. Did you book with mouseearvacations? And, sign up for the "mailing list"?

I'll be travelling with my dh, 2 yr old dd, our best friends and their 2 yr old ds, and my dsil and 2 yr old dn. It's going to be a blast!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I don't recall anything being said about the mailing list.

DH and I are taking our first cruise (ever) with our best friend & her sig. other. They have been before.

I was just looking at www.disneycruise.com and they have a 360 degree views of many of the places on the ship. It's great.

We cannot wait to go.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter