mousetalgia mentions the Dis.

Teki

<font color=brown>Love the Indi hats!<br><font col
For those of you who dont know mousetalgia is a Disneyland specific pod cast. I love listening to Dis unplugged, but was excited to find a pod cast that deals specifically with my park. In this weeks episode a guest on the show who is discussing character stalking mentions the Dis which got me just a little excited :cool1:. Also the second half of the show offers an interesting perspective on D23. While I agree with Pete, its intresting to here another perspective.

I have never heard of it before. Can never get enough Disney. I do hope our new DLR correspondents get more "air time".

I don't care for what D23 has to offer either but I'm wondering if if appeals more to DLR people than WDW people because this is where it all started.

Just want to say that I am an avid Mousetalgia listener and fan! It's a different type of show than the Dis Unplugged, but always entertaining. I love listening to both Mousetalgia and DIS Unplugged every week.

I LOVE Mousetalgia! Its really fun because it deals specifically with DL, and they're really funny, too! I listen and I'm like, "yeah, we could be friends." ;)
I hope the DL DIS correspondents get more air time as well - its going to be great! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter