Mousesaver discount codes

luvstiggertoo

<font color=green>DIS'ing at work!!<br><font color
I'm a little hesitant to use the resort discount codes given on mousesaver. They do say that these are publicly announced codes but they don't give the source.
When making reservations using these codes do I have to give a source? Do I need any proof?

No you dont need the source, except the codes I saw (and used yesterday) for moderate priced resorts for $99 indicated the source (usually a newspaper). Ask the CRO if there is anything you need to bring, usually not unless it describes resident of a specific state, then you will need to provide a license or other proof.

Good luck

We were able to get the DL in Sept. for $139.00/night. We would have never known about this good rate if not for mousesaver.com

shelton when in sept are you coming? i got contemporary for 139. a nite using mousesavers codes with tax it was only 154 per nite

I was able to use the CVZ code for the end of August. The cast member did not ask for the source. The person formalized the reservation and issued a confirmation number. I faxed in my credit card information in a statement they had me write and paid for everything the same day.

Once you get Disney Travel's confirmation number, your discount is locked in. What I do not recommend that people do is use the codes making reservations that are not directly through Disney. A travel agent may not be aware of the date limitations or may just not be interested in sharing that information with you. The last problem you want in your vacation is to be told at the counter that the rates do not apply.

On the other hand, be cautious about the fear that some travel agents will put in your head telling you about all the horror stories using these discount codes to get you to pay for a full priced package. You are covered if Disney issues a confirmation number directly.

Wanda

Thanks Wanda!
It was the CVZ code that I was going to try to use.
I'll give it a try.

Shelton,
You might want to check another code for that reservation. You should be able to get the room for about 100 with tax if your dates are in September. Good luck!

Just a friendly reminder that we have provided a link to the mousesaver site from the resorts board.

It is the policy of the DIS that we do not post discount codes on these message boards. I see that a code was inadvertantly posted in the thread. Please refrain from posting the actual codes here.

Thank you and good luck getting those special rates.

I thought you might like to know that I got my reservation confirmation in the mail yesterday. We have ASMu for Oct at the $49 rate. NO code is even mentioned on the confirmation where as our old reservation that I made using our AAA that gave us the $99 rate, specifically said AAA rate on it and to be sure to bring our AAA card with us upon check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter