Mousekeeping Question

matjef9091

<font color=purple>Proud Mom to two great boys and
When tipping the mousekeepers, do you use regular bills or can you use disney dollars? Just don't want to appear tacky...

thanks

I actually use $2 bills. Disney Dollars would be too restrictive in my book. It's not like they can turn them in for cash.

Hope this helps.

Cyn

I would use regular money - I'm sure mousekeeping staff depend in large part on tips, and I wouldn't want to limit them as to where they can spend the money. As much as all of us love Disney and Disney dollars, they may just want money to pick up some groceries on the way home.

We also use regular U.S. currency for tipping the maids. We leave it in the bathroom in an envelope labeled for them to make sure that they will take it. If its left out on the dresser, table or nightstand, I've been told that the maids have been instructed not to take it, fearing that its not for them.

I also leave regular US currency in envelopes, clearly marked and decorated for housekeeping.

I leave regular currency in a decorated envelope that clearly indicates "for our maid/housekeeping" in both english and spanish. The nice thing about using the envelopes - is that I prepare them way in advance when I am sick with waiting for my vacation - and then I fill them with single bills from my wallet each week as the time goes by. Before I know it... I have all the tip money set aside, and didn't even miss the money!

I know there are a couple websites with mousekeeping graphics, but are there any in Spanish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter