Mousejunkies!!!

Fantasmic23

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the
I just cannot say enough about this awesome book!! I bought it late yesterday and I haven't been able to put it down!!

I love it, too! My only criticism is that it wasn't LONG enough! I hope the author writes more books on WDW.

Ahhh, I loved it too! What a great book, so hard to put down...finished it in like a day! Maybe he'll make another one!

Fantastic book, couldn't put it down once I'd started. Drove my boyfriend mad as I kept reading whole pages at a time out loud and saying 'that's what we do/say' :)

I too loved this book. :thumbsup2 Their website is dead, they might as well come over here to chat.:earsboy:

Wow. Really?? I didn't like it at all. I thought the whole thing came off very self indulgent and arrogant. It read more like an amateur trip report off a message board then a guide book should and they are promoting it as a guide book even though there was incorrect info given and stuff omitted like hotel info. There was also some bad grammar and spelling which is death to a book IMHO. Luckily, I checked this book out from the library so didn't waste any money on it. Everybody and his brother who's been to WDW more then once thinks they're qualified to write a book about it and I've read several of late which are just plain horrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!