MouseFest or Podcast Meet?

Blue Skies

Mouseketeer
I have a question for the podcast team!

Have you ever considered participating in MouseFest? http://www.mousefest.org/default.asp
I would love it :love: if you did! I am hoping to go next year and I would love to meet y'all in person!

If you don't have plans to participate in a future Mousefest... have you considered having a DIS podcast meet at the parks sometime?

The podcast meets sound like such fun - and it would be fun to meet you guys as well as the other podcast listeners! :goodvibes

I want to see kartkam in person! :banana:

please, please, please say "Yes"! :yay:

I like the idea of a meet, but can you wait until our next Disney trip? :lmao:

10/19 - 10/28 or 12/29 - 1/7...Pretty please! :)

I guess you can't please everybody and Blue Skies did ask first.

:thumbsup2 That sounds like a great idea to me! It would be fine though if the first one is a year in the planning since I am getting ready to start my new job so it will be a while before I can take off for another trip :rotfl: .

Iv'e never been to any of the other meets but a Podcast meet would really interest me and DS. :banana:

Oh that would be the best!! Come on guys and gal of the roundtable....:woohoo:

I will be there Dec 1-15 :wizard:

If only the cheeters would go to interventions and we could take pictures with Reefikar :lmao:

I will share my wine with you Pete! :hippie:

Too funny - I was thinking of posting the very same question!

I would love to meet and hang out with the team. Can you imagine going to the Food and Wine Festival with them? How fun would that be?!

I'm glad so many D.U.P.S.'ers are interested in a meet! :cool1:

Com'on podcasters - - don't leave us in suspense! Please tell us you will host a DIS meet! :flower3:

Maybe Bawb could recommend where the Pawd Squawdders could meet and greet in the Pawks?

I love to have a meet, I'll be there in 11 days :banana: :banana: :banana:

I won't be there until the end of October - but Food & Wine with the Roundtable - now there is fun.

And I officially invite the Roundtable team to my adventures being Bootiqued along with my DD! Yep a grown woman (although some would argue that - I am very close in height to the 5 year old) is going under the wand October 25 at the castle! This will be my only adventure in bootiquing!
pixiedust:

I would love to see the DIS play with the Mousefest kids and everybody be one big happy family. Most of the people from other boards that started Mousefest are all on the DIS to some extent now, anyways, from what I can tell!

My computer had been down (but DH fixed it in time for me to get the podcast! He knew that would not be pretty, if I didn't get my roundtable fix!)

Anway....I was hoping for more replys! I would love to have a podcast meet!!

Anyone going to be there in Dec?? Is orange Mickey Heads the Pod Squad sign! I need a t-shirt too!

My computer had been down (but DH fixed it in time for me to get the podcast! He knew that would not be pretty, if I didn't get my roundtable fix!)

Anway....I was hoping for more replys! I would love to have a podcast meet!!

Anyone going to be there in Dec?? Is orange Mickey Heads the Pod Squad sign! I need a t-shirt too!

Corey did just add some Pod Squad shirts:
http://www.cafepress.com/disunplugged

There is an orange Mickey head on the Dis Unplugged logo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter