Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

OMG Bob - your salad trio is almost bigger than the table!!!!!!!!!

We love the rainforest cafe too :lovestruc .

You do realise it was only to benefit herself, so she can log in every night and get her fix !!!! :laughing:

How did you know that?! :p!

Seriously, I would recommend this place to anyone- We really love it here!

Bob xoxoxox

I agree it really was a brilliant meal, served up quick and was so tasty. The atmosphere is great, loved the theming.

We'll just have to go back and have our fingers crossed that it actually rains for us this time !

Planning our next trip already

Talking of things mentioned on a review thread - I've just read that it's only the UK that puts butter in sandwiches. See, on the DIS you learn something new every day. :rotfl: If I went somewhere and was given sarnies without butter in them, I would feel very shortchanged and think they were a bunch of cheapskates!

Talking of things mentioned on a review thread - I've just read that it's only the UK that puts butter in sandwiches. See, on the DIS you learn something new every day. :rotfl: If I went somewhere and was given sarnies without butter in them, I would feel very shortchanged and think they were a bunch of cheapskates!

I, on the other hand, would be quite please :rotfl:

So would my youngest ~ for some reason she hates butter or any of the butter-type spreads. :confused3

We ate at about 3 o'clock, and it meant we were stuffed for the rest of the day, so budget wise it is a good way of eating, especially if you have a bumper breakfast for free at the hotel to keep you going until then.

This is how we almost always do it. It gives you a rest, a nice meal, rejuvination, and in the end if can cost the same as two counter service meals sometimes.

I think people on a budget should consider the main meal in the daytime...calories burnt off, relax in the day, enjoying dining without queueing while the ride queues are at their worst, and works out better value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!