Mouse keeping

CAL2

DIS Veteran
Hi we will be staying at POFQ and would like to opt out of mousr keeping. I have read that they credit your phone, how does that work please, we are from the UK and wont be using data. Are therevother options such ad a gift card? Also is there a limit to the amount they credit? And what is the credit per night ? we will be there 12 nights 13 days.
Thank you

They actually send you an email that works with a bar code as a gift card. It can be scanned at any checkout. I would think you could access it on your phone through wifi. Wifi is everywhere in the resorts and parks. We just stayed 5 nights and got a $40 credit. Have fun!

Hi we will be staying at POFQ and would like to opt out of mousr keeping. I have read that they credit your phone, how does that work please, we are from the UK and wont be using data. Are therevother options such ad a gift card? Also is there a limit to the amount they credit? And what is the credit per night ? we will be there 12 nights 13 days.
Thank you

As @LA Poolboy stated, you receive an email with a barcode that can be scanned by the CM just as using a gift card. It's $10 per night minus one night. If you're there for 12 nights you will receive $110.

What you could do is use wi-fi to pull up the email, then take a screen shot of the barcode so you don't have to use data – or wi-fi – to redeem.

The last time we did this, in March, I told them I was incapable of accessing my email on my phone. I really can't. I asked if they could give us an actual card and they did. We had two rooms so received two cards. No guarantees, but you can ask.

I do not own a cell device so the last two years they gave me a gift card. Tell them you don't have a cell device. Shouldn't be any problem.

Thank you
I asked them to give me a giftcard (for both trips) and they did without question. You should be fine. As others said, you can always just tell them your from the UK and dont have a cell phone with you.

BTW its $10 per night, minus one night.

We will be at POFQ Sept. 1-12. We are thinking of opting out as well. Do we just call for towels and take out our own trash? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter