Mouse ears for dolls

tlg588

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Hope this is the right place to post, if not, please direct me to the proper board. My daughter wants to get a set of mouse ears for her American Girl 18 inch doll. Is there a place in WDW to buy these? Other places? She found some on etsy, but the lady sold out and is not many any more

Tia

Maybe a Duffy costume would have ears, but that's about it. Disney used to have their own version of an American Girl Doll and sold costumes for them - but not anymore.

This was us 5 years ago. :) I never did find the ears, but did find a super cute backpack doll carrier for her to use in the parks. She got lots of compliments on her doll. The American Girl store wasn't opened yet in Orlando, so Bree was a big hit with a lot of people. Good luck!! Miss that time now that she is almost 12. :sad:

Would build-a-bear have these? Is there a BaB at disney springs?

BaB @ Disneyland-DTD had lots of character clothes and accessories when my daughter was young.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter