Moto e5 cruise phone help....

MissyDisneyFan

Earning My Ears
Hello, I have a moto e5 cruise phone I purchased through cricket when my old phone died.
It's not even a year old yet and it sucks. It keeps restarting on its own and gets caught up on
the start up screen.

i'm thinking about doing a major phone reset to factory but if I do that I lose all my photos. :( 300+
I tried to upload them to a computer by plugging the phone into my computer to copy and paste them but no folder came up. no DCIM nothing.

now i'm stuck.. what do I do ?? I could upload them to google but not sure if that would keep them on the google account when I reset my phone.

does anyone else have a moto e5 cruise phone? Doesn't have to be on cricket plan.
HELP.

Hello, I have a moto e5 cruise phone I purchased through cricket when my old phone died.
It's not even a year old yet and it sucks. It keeps restarting on its own and gets caught up on
the start up screen.

i'm thinking about doing a major phone reset to factory but if I do that I lose all my photos. :( 300+
I tried to upload them to a computer by plugging the phone into my computer to copy and paste them but no folder came up. no DCIM nothing.

now i'm stuck.. what do I do ?? I could upload them to google but not sure if that would keep them on the google account when I reset my phone.

does anyone else have a moto e5 cruise phone? Doesn't have to be on cricket plan.
HELP.
Have you looked through here:
https://support.motorola.com/us/en/products/cell-phones/moto-e-family/moto-e5-cruise

If you back them up to Google photos you will not lose them. I have my phone set to automatically link them to Google photos so if my phone dies I don't lose anything.

Do you happen to have moto care? I replaced my Moto G4 Plus twice in the year and a half that I had moto care.

I now have a MotoZ3 so far no problems.

the start up screen.

HELP.
Are you changing the USB settings from charging to move pics from phone? There is a setting you have to change from the top down menu when you plug the phone into the PC. My son has one of these phones and has no trouble getting his photos when needed by doing what I described.

Are you changing the USB settings from charging to move pics from phone? There is a setting you have to change from the top down menu when you plug the phone into the PC. My son has one of these phones and has no trouble getting his photos when needed by doing what I described.

I didn't know that there was a setting. I am now just curious what it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter