Most ridiculous injury you have had in your life?

reecejackox

DIS Veteran
For me it has to be when I was in school and my friend ran me over with his bike and cut my knee in the process.

I cut my shin open trying to box jump onto a counter in my classroom, while I has kids in the class. It was so dumb of me, and now I will forever have the big scar to remind myself of that fact.

I fell while skiing and crashed into a snow-making machine. I wasn't that badly injured, but it was a ridiculous situation.

Misjudged a stool in acting class, hopped up backwards and slid off the other side, broke my wrist bracing my fall. Yep, the class thought I was acting.

Dropped a car on my knee during drivers' ed class. We thought it would be funny to pick up the instructor car and turn it sideways against a fence. When we put it down, my leg was under the rear bumper. Went to my high school prom on crutches.

The first time we were going to have my parents meet DWs' parents, we hosted them at DWs apartment (I had already moved in). We were using one of those horizontal slicing things that you use to make potato slices. Ran my thumb over it by accident. 4 stitches later I had to eat dinner with my hand wrapped in a huge bandage and held over my head.

Last New Year's Eve, I tripped over a box of Pampers (I was 2 months postpartum) and broke my elbow. It SUCKED to try to take care of a newborn with one arm.

Plus, the story was ridiculous. Looking back now, it's comical. It certainly wasn't then! :rolleyes1

How about 3 dumb ones....First, lived on a farm, had a hay mound in the barn, brother and I were playing Tarzan with the rope only I didn't know the pitchfork was in the hay, yep, right in the thigh muscle, luckily no damage, still have the hole. 2. at a church party, kid thought it would be funny to pull the chair out from behind me when I went to sit down, hit the back of my head on the edge of the wooden chair, cost me 4 stitches. 3. When DW and I lived on farm, I was chasing one of her cats just messing around, cat ran under the car and I went to stop and you don't stop on gravel. Slid right into the bumper on our car, hit my leg right in between the ankle and knee, still have a dent in the shin from that one.

A fish bit me while I was doing one of those SeaTrek tours when the guides dumped a cloud of food in the water right in front of me to attract them. It was a feeding frenzy but luckily it wasn’t me they were interested in eating. :fish:

Rollerskating outside,fell and split my lip. My poor mom cant handle blood and there was so much of it. A neighbor took me home and my mom took me to the er. A plastic surgeon did the stiches and there is still a small bump on my lip.

I jammed my index finger with a large binder on a shelf and needed to have my joint replaced. It was painful!

For me it has to be when I was in school and my friend ran me over with his bike and cut my knee in the process.

Luckily, I've never been seriously injured (knock on wood!), but my most ridiculous was probably in college when my friends and I went rope swinging for my first time. I climbed the tree and was nervous at the top and I somehow got my finger caught in the rope when I swung out and went to jump into the water and broke my finger.

I walked right into a low hanging tree branch and got a huge gash right below my eyebrow. It missed my eye by, like, a centimeter. It was dark and I didn't see it.

Once I was helping an elderly aunt of mine into a car. As she got in, I said "watch your head you don't bump it getting in," and then of course when I was getting in the other side I banged my head so hard I saw stars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!