Most popular Disney Character Encyclopedia book for autographs?

Ladyandthepuppies

DIS Veteran
We loved using a Disney character encyclopedia as an autograph book on our last trip (way back in 2018!) I would like to buy a new one for my two kiddos who have never been to the parks.

Is there a popular one that is commonly used? When we were there in 2018 the cast members recognized our book and could tell us what page number to turn to in order to find the character. I saw online there’s different versions of character encyclopedias now (and updated editions, etc.) Is there one that is most popular, that the cast members will be familiar with?

A good book that details all the Disney characters and movies that can be used as an autograph book is a book called Disney's Who's Who and I believe there is an updated version of that book just released recently and it's actually a pretty useful book. Of course you could get your kids their own autograph books and there might be some small autograph books you could buy at the park but I don't know how much they currently are now. Because from what I learned they started to make the autograph books like high school yearbooks with photo pockets and some autograph books look like shopping lists now. But hope this advice helps you and have a great trip Ladyandthepuppies
Dodger

I am a character performer for DCL and people don’t tend to do things like this onboard. I used to work at WDW and I had this a couple of times. It was so much fun to find the page of our character friend and discuss it with the Guest and it added another element to the meet and greet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter