Moss wall in Animal Kindom

We took a lot of pictures there this week - I didn't know it was a thing, I just like the color green and thought it was pretty!

I was there last week and didn't even notice it. :sad2: I did find the famous "purple wall" in MK that everyone takes pictures in front of! :teeth:

That's a wall, but not the moss wall
The actual Mossy Wall is to the left as you face Pongu Pongu
The one on the picture is to the right of satuli. We took pictures there during the AP previews, before the moss wall was The moss wall :)

Ok, can someone explain to me the significance of the mossy wall? lol. And the purple wall too. I feel like I'm missing something here :rotfl:

Ok, can someone explain to me the significance of the mossy wall? lol. And the purple wall too. I feel like I'm missing something here :rotfl:

I think it just became a thing with instagram culture to be honest in which they are just aesthetically pleasing to take pictures in front of
I did some pictures of my medals in front of the 'Toothpaste' or 'Big Blue Wall' over by The Seas With Nemo and Friends after Darkside just cause I knew that background would look good to showcase them

I think it just became a thing with instagram culture to be honest in which they are just aesthetically pleasing to take pictures in front of
I did some pictures of my medals in front of the 'Toothpaste' or 'Big Blue Wall' over by The Seas With Nemo and Friends after Darkside just cause I knew that background would look good to showcase them

Lol, leave it to social media culture. Thanks for the explanation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter