• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moroccan Mint Tea ?

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
We dined at Marrakesh last month and really liked there Moroccan Mint Tea. I was wondering if anyone knew where you can purchase this tea. We looked at there store in Morroco but did not see any. Thanks Ron...

Ron, My husband and I spend extended time in various areas of Morocco working and I have had gallons of the mint tea. So hot the outside of the glass can scald your fingers! I have also had it at the Morocco pavilion in Epcot. It is actually a blend of a China Green Tea called "Special Gunpowder". Sometimes it is labeled "Imperial Gunpowder". It is brewed with mint. Some specialty markets-- Central Market, Whole Foods, etc.-- carry a blend called "Moroccan Mint Tea" so the mint is already included. The Gunpowder tea is not expensive at all and I brew it with spearmint from my backyard. If you can't find it in a local store, it should be easy to locate and order on the internet. I'm glad you enjoy it. It is my all time favorite addiction! Hope this helps, Kendra

Thanks Kendra for the info, I will look for the Gunpowder Tea in the store hopefully I will be able to find it. I love hot tea and this was the best I had ever had. The mint flavor was fantastic especially since mint is my favorite. Thanks again Ron...

Harney and Sons sells a looseleaf Moroccan mint tea also. Some of the teas served at WDW are from Harney and Sons. The African Autumn ( a red tea, my favorite) served at Boma is also from them. The web site is: www.harney.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter