Morning EMH at DHS - Star Tours then go to TSL?

Jbabymama

Earning My Ears
We are going to Hollywood Studios in the beginning of August on an 8am EMH day with a group of 13. Reading all of the posts about the super crowds headed to TSL, I’m wondering if we should just head to Star Tours first and then go to TSL to do TSMM and Alien Saucers? I was thinking that maybe by then the initial mad rush to TSL would have died down by then and we would still be able to ride those two rides without too much of a wait. (We aren’t interested in fighting the crowds for SDD and we do have a FP for TSMM at 1. No one in the group wants to do RNR except me, so I have a FP for myself later in the pm.) (This will be our first park of the vacation and the first time ever at Disney for 8 of the folks.) I’m planning for us to be at the park, hopefully through security by 7:15. Thank you!

The waits build fast on all the rides at TSL, it is a madhouse rush to get there so if you want to avoid that, go for it. I would guess both TSM and AS2 will have 20+ minute waits at that time.

The waits build fast on all the rides at TSL, it is a madhouse rush to get there so if you want to avoid that, go for it. I would guess both TSM and AS2 will have 20+ minute waits at that time.

Ok thanks! Do you think the rush is manageable if we aren’t going to SDD? I guess what I’m asking, is if we go with the crowd to TSL but aren’t crazy about being in the front would we still have plenty of time to ride TSMM and Aliens?

Ok thanks! Do you think the rush is manageable if we aren’t going to SDD? I guess what I’m asking, is if we go with the crowd to TSL but aren’t crazy about being in the front would we still have plenty of time to ride TSMM and Aliens?
Yes you would, we do this all the time, we don’t wait for SDD during EMH. We do TSM several times in a row. The line moves fast without FP guests. The CM’s walk you to TSL, it is a bit like cattle herding!

Yes you would, we do this all the time, we don’t wait for SDD during EMH. We do TSM several times in a row. The line moves fast without FP guests. The CM’s walk you to TSL, it is a bit like cattle herding!
Ok thank you! After reading some posts it seems like a crazy scary rush! I don’t want the newbies to get scared for the very first park of the trip. OK then I’ll stick with my plan of going back to TSL. Do they separate the group to TSL regarding what rides people are doing Or is it just this group goes to TSL and it’s a free for all?

Ok thank you! After reading some posts it seems like a crazy scary rush! I don’t want the newbies to get scared for the very first park of the trip. OK then I’ll stick with my plan of going back to TSL. Do they separate the group to TSL regarding what rides people are doing Or is it just this group goes to TSL and it’s a free for all?
Once you get to TSL, the CM’s show people the line for SDD, stay to the left when you enter the land and this will take you to TSM, it is on your left, AS2 is straight back across from the restroom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter