Morning all...

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Yes I am up at 4:49am...and leaving here in a few to drive to Boston. They do this thing called the wave at MGH where you go to infusion for everything and your doctor comes and talks to you there. I will let you know how it works out....and hopefully we are heading home by 10:30am...of course by then you have put in the whole day.. :rotfl2:

If he is feeling well, he said let's stop and get the shopping done...what a guy right???? Helping me yesterday finish polishing up silver and dusting....I cannot even think of anything without him...ok enough of that..

Anyway, take care, I will check in later......Hugs all around.

Good morning! Early morning for you. I hope you both have a great day and get some shopping done. :)

Hi honey. Was thinking of you and your guy this morning. He's such a sweetie, thinking of the shopping. I can't get John to think of shopping on a good day. :p

Sending you my best today and every day. :goodvibes

Hi Marsha....hope all is going well. I'm thinking of you guys.

:grouphug: to you and your DH. Hope all went well as can be yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter