Morimoto reservations

Janed

Mouseketeer
Today is our 180 day mark. We aren't huge 'must try' restaurant people so my attempts at ADRs were quite simple. BOG, Yak and Yeti... Plus with GE opening it's kind of difficult to plan. Regardless, one place I personally want to try is Morimoto Asia. Today I am unable to schedule an ADR at anytime during our trip. That includes Lunch, Dinner or Late night. Is there something I should know or did I miss the opening to book?

Thank you.

Try Opentable. We had to make our July dinner reservation through there. Seems like they’re only giving Disney a limited number of ADRs atm for some reason.

Try Opentable. We had to make our July dinner reservation through there. Seems like they’re only giving Disney a limited number of ADRs atm for some reason.
This is good advice. But OT likely doesn't have any dates six months out yet. Wait until about two months before your trip and book it then

I made my Opentable reservation on my 180 day mark because I couldn’t get one on the Disney site. I used the website not the App though.

Some places now have a "collect points" selector on opentable you have to toggle or else you don't get the 100 points. Just FYI!

I was having the same issue with our Homecomin' ADR for November, so we called and made the reservation over the phone with them directly and I even got a text message confirmation.

Thank you all for your responses. I was able to get reservations through Open Table so we are all set. Good luck to you getting the ADRs you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!