Morimoto Dinner in July - indoor or outdoor seating?

Boardwalk III

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Just made an open table reservation for Morimoto on a Friday night in July. Our flight lands at 6 PM so we’re going to check in and then head to Disney Springs for a late dinner around 8:30. I couldn’t get an ADR through Disney (today was 180 mark) But was able to get it with an Open Rable reservation. OpenTable requires you to select indoor or outdoor seating. I’ve selected outdoor for now but I’m curious as to the difference as we’ve never eaten there before.

Many thanks!

Hi all,

Just made an open table reservation for Morimoto on a Friday night in July. Our flight lands at 6 PM so we’re going to check in and then head to Disney Springs for a late dinner around 8:30. I couldn’t get an ADR through Disney (today was 180 mark) But was able to get it with an Open Rable reservation. OpenTable requires you to select indoor or outdoor seating. I’ve selected outdoor for now but I’m curious as to the difference as we’ve never eaten there before.

Many thanks!
Never eaten outdoors at Morimoto's but the terrace looks nice and is on an upper floor.
Now I look at Open Table's first for reservations at Disney Springs and the Swandolphin offerings; less work.

Hi all,

Many thanks!
I don't know where you're flying from, but July is very very hot. Personally I would much rather sit inside with possibly a sweater in the a/c, than melting outside. There is also a possibility of rain. Just mho.

Hi all,

Many thanks!
I would eat indoors in July.
I think 8:30 is too tight.
Your flight is Scheduled to land at 6 PM. But flight delays are common.
It will take 20-30 minutes to taxi and get to a gate. You have to deplane and take the Monorail to the Main Terminal. About 10-15 minutes.
Are you taking DME? The average time to your Resort is 90 minutes.
You need to checkin, and take care of your Carryons.
You may wait 20 or more minutes for a Disney Springs bus. Then you need to walk to Morimotos.
This is everything goes without a hitch.

Thanks all. Will reconsider outside due to temps. Coming in from Boston but was at WDW 2 years ago in August (and vowed we would never do it again LOL). However we have friends who will be down there for a week and they convinced us to come down for a long weekend. I thought the evening temps were OK after about 8 o’clock, but rain is also a possibility, so good point. With regard to timing, I think will be OK unless our flight is late in which case all bets are off. If there’s a wait for MDE we will likely take an Uber, and also take an Uber from the hotel to Disney Springs. Appreciate the thoughts though!

I would eat indoors in July.
I think 8:30 is too tight.
Your flight is Scheduled to land at 6 PM. But flight delays are common.
It will take 20-30 minutes to taxi and get to a gate. You have to deplane and take the Monorail to the Main Terminal. About 10-15 minutes.
Are you taking DME? The average time to your Resort is 90 minutes.
You need to checkin, and take care of your Carryons.
You may wait 20 or more minutes for a Disney Springs bus. Then you need to walk to Morimotos.
This is everything goes without a hitch.

Did go ahead and change reservation to 9:00 to be safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter