More RPR Pics

goofy about mickey

Mouseketeer
The www.orlandorocks.com web site has new photos of the Royal Pacific Resort.

At the Orlando Rocks website, just click on the Royal Pacific link under the "June 23 - New Construction" heading. Although the heading says "Construction", there are also about forty photos taken after the hotel's opening.

So what do you think? :)

Thanx, Goofy About Mickey! We leave in about a week and can't wait!!!!! Everyone who's going to be staying there will appreciate these terrific photos! I heard that there was supposed to be a plane of some sort near the lagoon....has anyone seen or heard of it?

Hee hee! I am in one of the pictures. It's a picture of the lobby. There is a Royal Pacific employee pointing at something and I'm right behind his hand (hard to see, but I was wearing khaki shorts and a white tank top!)

Thanks for the link! It's nice to see pictures of the Gaylord Palms Resort too. That place looks huge from I-4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter