more questions regarding HRH

shpedly

Mouseketeer
In regard to parking, how far is it to walk from the hotel parking lot to the lobby? When arriving, I'm assuming you can go to the main entrance and unload, but should you unload, park, and then check in? Or check in and then unload and park?

I also wanted to find out how the lowes card upgrades work. Can you ask if there is one available upon check-in? Do you usually pay for an upgrade or do they sometimes have them for free?

There is a very long set of stairs from the parking lot to the lobby entrance so if you have a lot of luggage I recommend that you unload and then park.

You can ask for an upgrade at check-in. People have gotten them for free as well as paid for an upgrade. There was, at one time, an upgrade for $35 offer. I don't think it exists any more. It never hurts to ask nicely.

We pulled to the front, DH and DD stayed with the car while I checked in, then we got a bell hop to unload the bags, and I moved the car to self-park. Those are a very long flight of stairs--the good news was I didn't move the car from Sun-Wed, so I only had to go up and down them once. Its a great hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter