More questions about COFFEE

Alex2kMommy

<font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself
I read on Mousesavers that the GCH has refillable insulated coffee mugs, which are refillable for free at Whitewater Snacks (in GCH.)

1. Does the DLH coffee shop have something similar? (I'm guessing not since no one has mentioned this, just wanting to confirm.)

2. I think the DLH coffee shop has espresso drinks, correct? (ie. a mocha latte)

3. Is the GCH refillable mug good for drip only, or for lattes?

4. If we stay in the Bonita Tower (which we requested), where is the coffee shop located? Is it within one of the other towers?

We're staying at the DLH; Would be nice to have refillable mugs to save a bit of $, but I can't see us walking to the GCH every morning!

Thank you!

1. Yes, the DLH coffee does sell this mug. I believe it is $7.99. Free refills are only good for drip coffee and hot tea. I do believe your first drink can be any variations of a latte, though.
2. Yes, theye do have specialty coffee.
3. GCh muigs are goiod for drip coffee, hot tea, AND sodas.
4. It's located right next to Goofy's kitchen. The outside entrance faces the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter