More pop ups

Same. It’s so annoying.

Is anyone else annoyed by the “Restaurants near you” food photo posts on Facebook? The photos are not artfully done. Instead they are gross and turn my stomach. None of them make me crave anything.

Didn't want to start another thread.....

Last couple of weeks, I'm getting more and more .

For those using Apple iOS or Safari, AdGuard (free version) worked immediately and is still going strong. Those pop ups and the ads that drag you to the bottom of the page were relentless!

I have never experienced it on this site like I have today. I’ve got a day off and research to do! It’s been crazy! So is my iPhone really infected? :guilty::sad2:

I have never experienced it on this site like I have today. I’ve got a day off and research to do! It’s been crazy! So is my iPhone really infected? :guilty::sad2:
I doubt it's "infected" -- but those pop up ads just hold you hostage! I cleared my cache and installed the free AdGuard app -- took care of the pop ups immediately. The app had a video that showed me what to do after installation -- very easy.

Popups yesterday and today have made the forums unusable for me with my iOS device.

Just got one while opening this thread.. idk why they insist on using this ad program. Makes it seem like we all have viruses. This not wanting to use the forum.

Same. It starts happening on other sites as well after I get it here. Decided to just turn java off for now until it gets eradicated from the ad stream.

I just started getting them last night on this site and another site I frequent. So it doesn’t seem to be specific to this site.

I have an iPhone as well. I cleared my history and data. That didnt help. I received a notification for an automatic update and downloaded the new iOS. So far I haven’t gotten anymore pop ups.

This is a real pain. My sister can’t post at all without the pop ups. She is really frustrated because she comes on Disboards daily. Right now, she can’t come on at all.

I just posted about this! Disboards is the only site that this is happening for me. Has anyone addressed this issue? Looks like there are posts 1-2 months old about this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!