More podcasters and youtubers

Lou is a genuinely NICE GUY. It's a darn shame when people throw shade his way because he's "too positive". It really is who he is. He's a happy-go-lucky positive guy who lives the motto "be the change you would like to see in the world" in everything he does. He doesn't get kick backs from the mouse. He doesn't get preferential treatment. He just really...REALLY loves WDW.

The world could use more positivity about a lot of things...and if you want to hear people complain about stuff at WDW there are podcasts that have plenty of that too (I loves me a good Pete rant!).

He doesn't get kick backs from the mouse. He doesn't get preferential treatment.
I disagree here because there are plenty of things he has been invited too because he is so positive.

The DIS also gets invited to many of those things as well but Lou does get special treatments at times.

I disagree here because there are plenty of things he has been invited too because he is so positive.

The DIS also gets invited to many of those things as well but Lou does get special treatments at times.

You can think whatever you like. I was actually there when Disney kicked him out of places on more than one occasion.

He is considered "media" now so he absolutely gets invited to events just like they do at The DIS, or The Trackers, or DisneyFoodBlog, or BigFatPanda etc.

BUT as this thread is about crossovers, I don't see it happening on a regular basis as many of them have their own identity and brand to promote.

Last edited:
I've turned around a lot on Lou in the past year or so. Yes, he's a positive guy, and it's part of his business to support what Disney is doing. With that said, he's also good at podcasts and still does excellent interviews with certain guests. His conversation with Kevin Feige a few months ago was a lot more interesting than I expected. I agree that certain recurring guests don't have the same allure for me, and I'll skip some episodes here and there. But when the topic is good, it's still a well-produced show. The show that Lou just did about moving to Florida was a lot more honest about the process than I expected. Lou is a brilliant marketer, but you can tell he still does love the parks.

With that said, I also appreciate when a show like the Dis Unplugged is more candid about changes to the parks. I like the honest take that often connects with how I feel as a fan of Disney and the parks. There's a balance in the podcasts I listen to among shows like WDW Radio that are more positive along with ones like The DIS and The Disney Dish that offer analysis on the latest news. I like both types and mostly just appreciate when a podcast is well-produced and isn't just spouting the same info we hear everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!