More of our trip

Eyeore's mom

Earning My Ears
We had very few complaints about our trip as far as Disney was concerned. We used Genie + at MK. Helped us to LL two attractions...for $90 plus. Many rides were down our entire visit, so that was disappointing. When the parks got too crowded or hot, we either went back to the resort, or sat down at one of the indoor shows, which we enjoy anyway. I felt so bad for mom's pushing strollers...and the babies/toddlers inside of them. I saw women actually crying at night. As Americans we need to take care of ourselves better...soooo many folks in wheelchairs and scooters who were too young to be in that kind of pain. We had a great time, but my DH and I will not have to go again...we have been 5 times over the years, and these are the last two grandkids to take. Of course, everything can't be perfect! Sun Country cancelled our flight home (along with other flights) and we ended up driving the 26 hours home. Could've done without that, just saying.

Thank you for your trip update :) I read your other post too! I am sure a 26 hour drive home had to be no fun at all!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter