More luggage than hands! Help!

Seriously think about cutting down what you are bringing. You can use a service to deliver things like diapers and baby food to your hotel and then only back for the first day or so (just in case). You can rent a stroller offsite for the duration of your stay if you can wear your child in a backpack style carrier or front sling. If not, instead of the hand luggage cases, consider using two backpacks to free up your hands. Most hotels (at Disney) have laundry facilities, many of them near the pool area and I would plan on doing laundry one day while relaxing there.

I'll definitely have a sling (or 2) but I fear without the extra cases I'll never get my Bath and Body Works haul home to the UK! that's before I start thinking about all the Oreo flavours we can't get here too...

Just a note as you said you are doing twilight check in to get rid of SOME of your luggage. Im sure if you do this you have to check all your luggage in at this stage so wont be able to check anything else in the following morning. Im assuming you will still be able to gate check your pram though its worth asking.
You might have already known this but it was just the way you worded it.

Guess it depends who you fly with, but I know BA allow you to check in some bags in the day before and then the rest the day of the flight if you want to.

You should just get a Skycap in baggage claim (porter) and avoid all of the above. They work for tips only, but they will load up and take you to your destination by elevator, no escalators....
They wear Red caps.

You should just get a Skycap in baggage claim (porter) and avoid all of the above. They work for tips only, but they will load up and take you to your destination by elevator, no escalators....
They wear Red caps.
You still have to mess about at the gate though loading bags onto the belt that goes to the terminal right?

I don't think I would want all this stress and worry... I think I would just put all my stuff on the internal conveyor belt and accept that I have 30-45 minutes to pop to the bathroom and grab a snack! Its not worth risking dropping and breaking something to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter