More Disney At Target

Teki

<font color=brown>Love the Indi hats!<br><font col
Hey everyone, I was at work a couple of days ago and I noticed we now have Disney Table ware. Its plastic, but is really adorable, there are to different kinds of Mickey, Alice in Wonderland and Bambi, at least that's what our store had. Also There is a bunch of princess things in the dollar spot including socks for each princess. Just thought Id let you guys know :wizard:

I bought the plates and glasses last week but the glasses are not the greatest quality. I ran them through the top rack of the dishwasher and they cracked. :headache: The plates are adorable though.

I want the plates so badly! I work at Target and when I saw them, I went crazy. I just have to wait until I get paid and hope and pray we still have 'em.

I bought the plates and glasses last week but the glasses are not the greatest quality. I ran them through the top rack of the dishwasher and they cracked. :headache: The plates are adorable though.

Yeah they looked that way I bought one I hadn wash it only, but I do that with most plastic, sorry it didnt work out for you the plates are soo cute though. I reallly want the serving dish :yay:

Since I can't find these on Target's website, does anybody have pictures? At first I assumed this was just another one of those kid's dinnerware sets, but the PP mentioned a serving dish? Even though it is plastic, is this more adult-oriented tableware? If so, I'm very interested, particularly in an Alice in Wonderland set.

I dont have any pics sorry, but I only have the mickey cup :confused3 my sister has an alice cup ill see if I can get her to take a pic of it. It is a little more adult themed theres plates, bowls, cups, metal water bottles, and a serving platter and bowl. Although I havnt seen a serving bowl for the alice set just the platter. They are plastic, but the remind me alot of the summer dishware I see at the disney store only not as colorful, like a more muted them for example one of the mickey sets is black and white.

I bought the mod set today at work. I'll post a photo tonight. They are definitely not the kids tableware!

Here's the set I got:

Seving trays:
4584883877_645e5fdd6f.jpg

Bowls:
4584884591_b2d3bf180a.jpg

Aluminum water bottle:
4584885423_322edc8f33.jpg

Tumblers:
4585512034_385ea75763.jpg

Plates:
4585512596_610f4aa782.jpg

4584887259_0263877f19.jpg

4584887807_4ba07dec89.jpg

4585514310_16966f4ab1.jpg

The other ones are adorable too. It's so hard for me not to go pick them up too, right now!

I saw them too!!! I really liked the other Mickey design they had...and bambi....and Alice....okay I wanted them ALL!!!

I saw them too!!! I really liked the other Mickey design they had...and bambi....and Alice....okay I wanted them ALL!!!

That's how I feel! It's going to be so hard not to buy them all when I'm at work. I always make sure to walk by where we have them to see how many we have in stock and if I need to make an emergency purchase.

We didn't have much in stock today, but here is a simple look at the other 3 designs:

Photo041.jpg

Photo042.jpg

Photo040.jpg

Like I said, I want them all!

Oh, that Bambi plate is adorable! If the Alice one is anything like that, I think I'll be needing to take a trip to Target very soon!

So cute! Thanks for the pics! Where are they at in the store? Are they in the kitchen and dishes section?

So cute! Thanks for the pics! Where are they at in the store? Are they in the kitchen and dishes section?

It should be in either the kitchen/dishes department or where they keep frames/lamps. It depends on the layout of the store and I don't have the department number on me right now to be 100% sure. We have them in our store in our "Decorative Home" department. They will be on an "endcap", meaning the end of an aisle and if they have a lot in stock will be on the front display. If running low they may have been moved to the back end as is the case at my store.

It should be in either the kitchen/dishes department or where they keep frames/lamps. It depends on the layout of the store and I don't have the department number on me right now to be 100% sure. We have them in our store in our "Decorative Home" department. They will be on an "endcap", meaning the end of an aisle and if they have a lot in stock will be on the front display. If running low they may have been moved to the back end as is the case at my store.

Theyre in pretty much the same place at my store and the two my brother visited to "look" for my christmas present.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter