more check in questions

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
sorry about all the questions for some reason this cruise seemed harder to put together then the other ones

anyways here are my set few questions ( hopefully the last)

since I wanted to get my port arrival time set and my TA didnt book the transfers right away) I followed a reply I got to put down another option so I could move on to the PAT page--and that I could go back and change it later

so now my TA added the transfers and yet when I go back to change I still cant select disney transfers

also we are on the MEd cruise leaving 9-9 I picked 1230 to 1 for port arrival--is this a good time were using a car service also staying at the Renaissance Barcelona Fira--Im trying to figure out times

thanks and hope fully this will be all the questions I have

Not sure about transfers as we arent using them this time since we arent using a Disney preferred hotel. We are, however, on the same cruise!! I heard 12:30 to 1pm is a "sweet" time as you can check in and walk on the ship (going by our cruise group's conversation as there are a lot of Med repeat cruisers on this cruise.

wow thanks for the great reply

I did manage to figure out the transfer part---were coming in with a car service --so thats why I couldnt pick disney transfers

and I did right by then just picking private trasnfers since thats what we are really taking

thats great to hear about the PAT I wasnt sure what to take for time since we usually take disney transfers but since this a celebration trip

arriving with a private transfers will make it a little more special--

maybe well see each other on the ship

have a great cruise--sounds like well have a lot of great company

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter