Moo'vers 2012 Edition! come on in!

Sandy321

<font color=darkorchid>Crazy enough to want to do
and so it begins - another year down. Where does time go? Where did it all begin?

may68gif.gif

Let's do it

images-2.jpg

FOr the NEW year! Here's for you Moo!

Health, Happiness, Prosperity, a Joyous New Year!!

cow_grass_is_greener.jpg

Screenshot2011-12-31at94410PM.png

Originally Posted by bbn
BABYNURSE'S MERRY CHRISTMAS 2007 POEM

Let's begin with Moo. No finer place to start.
She created this thread and gave it it's heart.

We know that Marita just loves DVC
I bet that's what brought her here from across the sea.

There's an angel among us and her name is NAB
She gives us words of kindness, never dreary or drab.

celery, celery where to begin?
You're a minx and a jokester, who is growing quite thin (goog job keep goin')

Our sweet little poster is named MommyP
A dedicated wife and mommy-to-be

Where would be without our golden snackcake, Twinkie?
Need a mystery solved, she can do it by Jinkie!

Utah Mama, the thread seamstress, with her crazy stories to tell
She cracks me "yup", and thinks like me, so she "zips it" quite well.

Our hott college chick will be graduating soon
If I'm lucky, she might move to LooUhVull "come June"

We have a poster who's famous, but she won't admit it
If you need a trivia answer, Poly will get it.

Pumba's a smart lady who takes Disney trips
Stop by and chat if you need hunting tips

Remember when Little Blue had Baby TJ?
We love when she posts and brightens our day

Lexi wakes us each morning with a cheerful hello
If there's a drink with a glow cube, then she's goog to go

Lil G entertains us with his insightful posts
But it's his lil miss sweetie on which he brags most

Snarkgirl's a term of endearment, in case you can't tell
She puts Martha Stewart to shame while proclaiming "What the L?"

There's an art critic and spellun king who loves to have fun
Did you know they are Wheat Thins rolled into one?

Sandy has had a different name or two
She's a mum to 3 angels, whom we love through and through

Now and again we hear from our pal Kay
She likes to stop by when she has time to play

Where would be without Donald T Duck?
That he happened upon us was simply good luck

Underdog reminds us to always stay strong
To get up, keep mooooving, and don't stay down long

There are others who've been here, some just to say "hi"
We appreciate them and all who drop by

Hmmmmmm. Now who have I forgotten?

Oh Yes! That babynurse. for she penned this prose
and if you don't like it, well that's how it goes
She added a smiley because that's what they're for
If you need a getaway to Sunnybrook...
there's "always room for one more."

hapnynewyear.gif

Fathernewyear.gif

cheers.gif

A happy,joyous, prosperous, and healthy New Year to ALL!!

champagne.jpg

This is great..

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL and may all of your dreams and wishes come true for 2012...

Love you all

With Nab and Moo on vacation-

and we're packing to go in a few short days.. :cool1:

it may just be too quiet in here!

I'm pretty sure we're going to be bringing a laptop, and there is free wifi now in the resort we're staying at -

I'll be checking in!!

:surfweb:

I can't believe I happened to check in the day after you started a new thread! Woo! :cool1::banana::yay::dance3:

Nice digging, sandy - I'd forgotten about bbn's poem!

WOW, I just found this cruising the CB. Thanks and GREAT job, Sandy :thumbsup2

Send us updates from you trip, with free wifi and all, yay!

Celery nice to see you!!

Marita My friend who just started working at Disney - worked last night in the MK - :scared1: Guess its a bit crowded there now!! Hope everyone leaves before we get there!!

We were watching the Murder She Wrote ( a nice marathon on a Lifetime type channel) DD started surfing, and now we're watching Steve Martin in "Dead Men Dont Wear Plaid" Its on movie plex channel!! :rotfl2:

We always forget the "sex" in the movies :rotfl2: First scene lady passes out Steve carries her to the sofa in his office, and then massages her..."girls" :rotfl: DD turned beet red!! :rotfl2:

Sandy, several years ago my brother visited. Since he doesnt speak English, I decided to rent "Dressed to Kill", i figured it would be a nice murder movie he could follow. I totally forgot about the sex scenes. How very uncomfortable to watch with your brother 12 years older, LOL. I think I turned it off.

Ok, I am not sure I even checked in at all in 2011. I will try to rectify that in 2012. Glad I found you before we got locked up and had the keys thrown away! :rotfl2:

Hi Alli, nice to see you here!

Moo and Nab are currently at WDW and then on to a cruise, so Sandy saved the day by starting the new thread since the old one was at 252 pages and posted those great poems from the past when this a much more livlely thread, LOL.

Thanks Sandy!

Happy New Year! May all of your dreams come true!

We're heading out tonight, hopefully with a couple of friends. We didn't go out last night for New Year's Eve because it was Isaac's b-day. So we hung out and played Monopoly. No one has to work tomorrow, so it seemed like a good time to go out...the downside...even though it's a holiday all the good stuff around is happens on Friday and Saturday. We are kidless all night, but the town shuts down pretty freakin early. :-/

MP, I hope by now you figured out what causes those surprise pregnancies :cool2:

Happy New Year! My resolution is to get out of my we don't have money to go to WDW funk and visit this place more often.

I have to face this year head on. This is MY year. By the end I will be graduated and looking for a permanent job.

I have two semesters left, winter and fall. I get to spend the whole spring summer subbing.

I have to find ways to cut corners and do things cheaper than cheap.

Thank God for academic scholorships!

I pray that 2012 is goog to you all!

Thanks Sandy! (I got your card a few days ago)

ADG's too!

I love all the friendships I have made through THIS group.

Happy New Year, ladies!

I popped in to wish you all a happy 2012. I see that NAB and Moo are traveling at the moment. Sandy, so nice of you to set up a new thread in Moo's absence.

I'm hoping to get over here a bit more frequently nowadays. I miss y'all!

Allie, I got your Christmas card too....what a great looking family! I got a lovely card from Twinkie too. For the 3rd year in a row, I did not send Christmas cards. Time got away from me, and blah blah blah......:sad2::sad2:

Anyway, I hope you are all well and happy! Let's hope that 2012 is a fantastic year for us all! :grouphug:

I didn't do cards either.

I'd send you all pierogies, but the postage to send stuff is getting out of hand.

I wanted to send a package to the mom my church is helping and it was over $5.00. I just don't have cash on me these days, so I drove it over. The package was real small and just some hats and mittens and onsies for her kids. I was not expecting it to cost that much, really.

I bumped into my kids old pricipal. She took on a new position, she's the director of elementary education. She wanted to know if I graduated yet and we talked about me subbing and how her district hasn't called me in for an interview and she said she'd look into it. I really want to get into my kids district for so many reasons. Please say a prayer for me.

My husband lost a friend a few days ago. He went to sleep and never woke up. We are going to the funeral home tomorrow. I'm sure this is going to be tough. This family has been through so much.

good morning..

I am sorry about your husbands friend......sad ..so sad...

Hubby is making noises with the drill and megara is sleeping up in the chair and KT's boyfriend is sleeping ...he leaves today to go back to his internship...Our granddaughter KT, is doing her internship last week, this week and next week...Love having her here...
I dont have Ava today either..
Hubby goes back to work tomorrow...I did love having him home for the last week...he does a good job of making coffee and oh yah SHELVES...he made some in the pantry closet...cause the metal with plastic on them shelves do not make it easy to store stuff...so now we have real shelves...YES..!!

We had a great party yesterday...15 people...three couldnt come...so not bad..we ate ourselves crazy and visited...we still have a lot of finger rolls left and desserts...a good week to snack on those..
Hubby went to the store yestereday to get milk and ALSO picked up three more spiral hams...we had two smoked hams in the freezer already...we are hammed in ...so I will cook one today...they went down in price ...what would of costed 26.00 cost ten...I love 99 cents a lb food...

have a good day my friends and HELLO to you all that havent been here for a while...come and visit us often...:grouphug:

Thanks everyone for the kind comments about our Christmas card. It was the ONLY family picture we had from the whole year. So glad we got it and that it was DS graduation. :)

Mony
- The end of 2011 has been rough for a lot of folks. Keeping your family in my prayers, and praying for that job offer. ;)

Sandy
- Have you heard about the loss over on the WISH board? Robert and Linda were killed last Friday while crossing the road in a cross walk. I know it is going to be hard for a lot of WISHers next weekend. I know you will do great! :thumbsup2

I think I am actually ready to get back to work. :eek: My teacher 'retired' at Christmas break, and they moved some of the aides around, so I am going to be the only 'constant' left in that room. As Mony knows, Special Ed. kids need there consistency. ::yes:: I know it is going to be great! I loved my old teacher, but she liked to :stir: a bit too much.

:goodvibes Such a goog feeling to see people in here again! (and I should talk huh?)

Lynette hope your 2012 is filled with joy, health and prosperity as well!

Mony I feel your anxiety. I have finally given up my dream of a classroom. I do enjoy substituting, but its really scary out here now - they got rid of tenure at our district! Not sure how that all went down, but the atmosphere around here is really sad. I do hope your dreams come true! You are working so hard! (much harder than I did!) I can wait to hear your next chapters! Please share them!

Pumba I love hearing your snippets of your life! Thank you for sharing them. It really puts a smile on my face! How's the vacuum coming? Is it in?

Ali :sad1: I saw it on FB - I was reading it on my phone, and showed it to DH - the name just didnt register. Then I went to WISH, and was reading a thread - and it hit me who he was! and a DUI hit them, and killed them - that so makes me angry!
Good for you recognizing how special needs kids need that consistency - Good luck with your scheduling sometimes that's more important than the people... to have a firm schedule, and know how to help prepare them for transitions! You are a Godsend! :wizard:

Marita How are you feeling? You seem to have made it thru the holiday period ok. I imagine your dh is working overtime today - I saw on the news how a cold front has reached from MN down to Florida - it got bitter cold here in a hurry - below zero windchill! I"M READY FOR DISNEY!

and. alas. I am not running/wogging this Marathon. I just havent felt right. My foot, and my hip have been giving me pains - and I really hated the 2010 Marathon, the weather did me in, and I didnt like being last. I want to enjoy this vacation! Running is NOT my idea of "enjoyment" Yet I do feel guilty. (esp watching my weight go up up up!)

This was the first time in a long time I sent out Christmas Cards! I was so proud of myself - I sent to my cousins, and brother and mom an old picture of us at my grandma's house - when I was very young! No one said a thing! In fact - y'all are the only ones that acknowledged you got a card!! (Lynette, if I didnt send you one, it was because I wasnt sure if you'd remember me, or if you'd moved!)

Nab and Moo cant wait to read more of your trip!

:grouphug:
indeed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter