Moore's Camper Rental

butterflymouse

Mouseketeer
What's the best way to get ahold of this company? I've emailed them and messaged them on Facebook without a response. I usually give someone 3 days to respond, but nothing after 10 days on Facebook and 5 on email. They seem like a great family company, but I have questions I need answered before I can book.
Thank you for any info anyone can give me.

Thanks for that.

I don't know... I have to wonder about a company that doesn't respond (fairly) promptly. Makes we wonder about what kind of customer service they have, particularly if I have an issue that needs addressing.

That's just my thought. I might look for another company.

Normally I would feel the same way, but I've heard nothing but good things about the company and they are a Disney preferred vendor, so I'm giving them the benefit of a doubt. They could be old fashioned and like to do everything over the phone, so I might just have to call. Thank you for looking out for me, however.

For me I don't have to worry about it though. I bring mine with me.

I do hope it's, as you said, that they are old fashion and like the phone.

Yeah, renting should be interesting. Really hope it goes smoothly. We have never done the rv thing before, but have always wanted to try one. I think it will be fun.

Probably their site got hacked and is sending out spam or loading malware and they don't even know. A phone call to them might not hurt to clear that up too.

Has anyone been able to get in touch with them yet? I have been calling daily for a week and left message and no response. I looked on their facebook and there hasn't been a post since November. Need to get info for a Nov 2017 trip. And only them and Greenburg take pets, as Meechums wont.

Has anyone been able to get in touch with them yet? I have been calling daily for a week and left message and no response. I looked on their facebook and there hasn't been a post since November. Need to get info for a Nov 2017 trip. And only them and Greenburg take pets, as Meechums wont.
Haven't had a chance to call yet. When I get a chance, I'll let you know.

If you can't get a hold of anyone, I wouldn't wait to long and call one of the other RV companies to reserve with them. I did see a lot of good reviews of Moore, up until March 5, 2016 when the last person posted on there FB page.

If you can't get a hold of anyone, I wouldn't wait to long and call one of the other RV companies to reserve with them. I did see a lot of good reviews of Moore, up until March 5, 2016 when the last person posted on there FB page.

Yup, it's definitely a priority I need to take care of soon.

So I tried to call again twice yesterday and today. No answer, left msg. Decided to text as the recording said and he replied right away. He said they are all booked up for November.

I'm also unable to view their website. My browsers block it as dangerous. I even tried accessing the FB page, but it's not available at this time.

I tried texting twice with no answer. I'm about ready to give up. Such a shame because they have golf carts, and getting a golf cart with my camper is the only way I'm doing a golf cart.

butterflymouse, did you contact the person I rent from and if so have you heard back from him.

butterflymouse, did you contact the person I rent from and if so have you heard back from him.

Yup, I have. I'm considering him, but I think his trailers are a bit small for the number of adults I have in my party. His price and the golf cart are tempting, however.

Yup, I have. I'm considering him, but I think his trailers are a bit small for the number of adults I have in my party. His price and the golf cart are tempting, however.
We were looking at renting a trailer for my MIL and Meacham's is offering a free golf cart if you pay in full. Apologies if I missed a reason why they won't work. They had 10-person trailers available for the first half of November as of a week ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter