Moonlight magic with cash reservation- success

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
Didnt even need my reservation number. It was already recognizing that I had a reservation. I think it’s because I called and told DVC I had it because she said she linked it.

I did not need my reservation number either. According to the email I received you only need your member number. I have 2 member numbers so I used the one that O made the reservation with.
Yeah but I booked a package with Disney directly. When I called memeber services she couldn’t even see it. She got a supervisor and they said they linked my Disney reservation with DVC so it would recognize that I had a reservation. I don’t know....but it worked. I guess we will have to drive since there’s no buses from non DVC resorts

The confirmation page states that transportation will be available to/from all Disney Resort Hotels.
I just saw that. I know the one in April specifically said DVC resorts only. That’s great

I have a CM discounted room at Art of A. I also have 2 contracts, only one being qualifying. I got the email. And I was able to book the event for September 26 this morning. Got thru around 9:20 am, on my laptop.

Do all members of your party for Moonlight need to be present when you pick up your passes? Can one person pick up passes for 2 people (the person picking up is DVC)?

I have a CM discounted room at Art of A. I also have 2 contracts, only one being qualifying. I got the email. And I was able to book the event for September 26 this morning. Got thru around 9:20 am, on my laptop.

I was so bummed... with a DVC reservation at BWV on 10/3; I tried BOTH times; and got no where trying to "rsvp" through the link at members services. I was really counting on that event as part of my itinerary! I guess its like winning the lottery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!