Moonlight Magic Ticket question

JenniferYoung44

Mouseketeer
If I am a DVC member but am staying during the May Moonlight Magic at Epcot on a cash reservation at Caribbean beach do I still get to use the earlier booking window? The info doesnt specify it has to be a DVC resort.

"Members with Disney Resort hotel reservations during the event can register online beginning Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time. Event registration opens to all Members on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time."

Yes, cash reservations are eligible for the on-site priority booking window.

Some members have had issues with the MM registration system not recognizing the the cash room. There was a report last year of a member calling MS and they were able to do some kind of linking so that the cash reservation would be recognized.

A somewhat related follow-up question, is it okay if the room check-out date is the day of the Moonlight Magic? Or does it have to be the check-in the date?

A somewhat related follow-up question, is it okay if the room check-out date is the day of the Moonlight Magic? Or does it have to be the check-in the date?
I had asked this earlier, and check out would be OK. I suppose you can call to verify, but I am ok with the answer

I had asked this earlier, and check out would be OK. I suppose you can call to verify, but I am ok with the answer
please let me know if it's check out as my July one will be check out and I'm wondering if I need to add a day to my stay.

I would think it wouldn't work on Check out day as the one for registration for Hollywood studios says "Members with Disney Resort hotel reservations during the event can register online beginning Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time" If you check out on the 20th, you would not have resort reservation on the evening of the 20th. I'm not 100% so talking to member services is probably in order but it make sense that you would have to have one the night of the event in order to register at the early registration.

We were staying on cash during September MM at HS. We had to get our reservation number changed to the proper format so that the system would recognize us. I called MS and they handled it I believe. It had to start with a 4 I believe. We were staying at Coronado.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!