Moonlight Magic Registration

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
We are hoping to attend the Moonlight Magic at Hollywood Studios in September, in fact we added a night to our trip to make it possible. I just wondered if those of you that have been successful at getting registered for the events at other parks can give detailed directions or direct me to a post that describes this. I've read many posts from people who were not successful and am trying to figure it all out so I'm prepared when the day comes.

Perhaps it's totally just luck involved if you get on the site or you don't, but I'm just wondering what the ones who were successful had in common that worked for them.

TIA

We fought the website for 50 minutes for Epcot, finally made the reservation. Followed the instructions to pick up our bands at WL, it was not organized, we made sure that all in our party was present for the band pick up, others sent one person to pick up all of their bands and many didn't bring their ID. Some asked for extra bands and received them, no questions asked.

:earsboy: Bill

We are hoping to attend the Moonlight Magic at Hollywood Studios in September, in fact we added a night to our trip to make it possible. I just wondered if those of you that have been successful at getting registered for the events at other parks can give detailed directions or direct me to a post that describes this. I've read many posts from people who were not successful and am trying to figure it all out so I'm prepared when the day comes.

Perhaps it's totally just luck involved if you get on the site or you don't, but I'm just wondering what the ones who were successful had in common that worked for them.

TIA

I've only done 1 event, and I got an email telling me I could sign up ( I had a points rez for the MM event date), I guess I got lucky by some others' stories, but I hit the "sign up" button and was done in about 60 seconds. That said, I would NOT wait for the email, I would log on to your membership the morning of the event booking date and try to book it. Good luck! :flower:

For the feb mm event it was very frustrating and took me over an hour to get registered. I find the sign up procedure for these events rarely go smoothly and are often frustrating for most of us. I too will attempt to sign up for the sep event but don’t look forward to that day.

Be logged in ahead of time. Refresh and start process as soon as possible. We kept getting error pages, but I kept going back to the prior page and trying and eventually it worked.

Be logged in ahead of time. Refresh and start process as soon as possible. We kept getting error pages, but I kept going back to the prior page and trying and eventually it worked.

On the morning of registration, do we log in to the member site? Or is there a different link you log in to? Do we get an email about it prior to registration? Sorry for all the questions - I have time to plan and process right now and will not when the time comes to register.

On the morning of registration, do we log in to the member site? Or is there a different link you log in to? Do we get an email about it prior to registration? Sorry for all the questions - I have time to plan and process right now and will not when the time comes to register.

If you get an email, use the link from there. I can’t help with that really, as I ended up signing up at the general sign up later (my plans changed). I used a link someone posted here on the DIS. Hopefully someone can chime in.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...ber-events/moonlight-magic-hollywood-studios/

Once it gets close to opening for registration the blue box on the right will have a registration link added to it.

I waited until the exact time but people have reported being able to get in a few minutes early so you may want to give it a shot. Remember you will need your registration number so have that ready... I copied and pasted mine to be sure it was accurate. And if you get an error message, keep refreshing until it goes through.

As others have said, you do what you can knowing that in the end there is really an element of luck involved.

I'm hoping to be able to book this too! We are actually flying down just for this. HS is my favorite park and I'm giving myself this quick trip for my birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter