Moonlight Magic Question

rob5589

Earning My Ears
Sorry in advance if this question was asked already...

How fast until a Moonlight Magic event typically sells out when registration opens to members?

I am planning to register for one of the DHS events at the end of September. I am hoping this process is easier than getting a dinner reservation at BOG.

Any info or past experiences when registering would be great.

Sorry in advance if this question was asked already...

How fast until a Moonlight Magic event typically sells out when registration opens to members?

I am planning to register for one of the DHS events at the end of September. I am hoping this process is easier than getting a dinner reservation at BOG.

Any info or past experiences when registering would be great.

The December Epcot events were sold out within a few hours and it appears that the Typhoon Lagoon events that opened up today sold out already. I'm guessing the HS ones will go quick with TSL being newly opened.

It depends on whether you’re talking about selling out when the window opens for DVC who have point reservations during that event or when it opens later to any DVC. AK MM didn’t sell out until after it opened to everyone ...

It depends on whether you’re talking about selling out when the window opens for DVC who have point reservations during that event or when it opens later to any DVC. AK MM didn’t sell out until after it opened to everyone ...

But the typhoon one sold out the first day and never made it to all dvc members

ME has told several members that there will be some additional openings on 5/3 and that is also posted on the website:

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...member-events/moonlight-magic-typhoon-lagoon/

Ok, I called yesterday to do some modifications to my trip next week, but before I talked to a cast member, there as a recorded message that said the the moonlight event was sold out. Nothing more. Guess it’s changed? So if anyone called and heard that, they may not know to try again.

Just exactly how does this work? From what I understand on the DVC site when I can sign up I will get an additional field I can click and go from there. Is this how it works. I will be signing up for the moonlight magic on Aug. 30th for the Sept. 19th at DHS....ºoº..smjj

Just exactly how does this work? From what I understand on the DVC site when I can sign up I will get an additional field I can click and go from there. Is this how it works. I will be signing up for the moonlight magic on Aug. 30th for the Sept. 19th at DHS....ºoº..smjj

If you click the link to the current one you can see on the right hand side where to go to RSVP. Click on it and take a look to see what it will look like so that you know when you need to do it for real.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...member-events/moonlight-magic-typhoon-lagoon/

ETA, when your event goes live the RSVP button will be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter