Moonlight Magic: Magic Kingdom

Geomom

DIS Veteran
They finally updated the info to include the hours for the Magic Kingdom Moonlight Magic!
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...offers/member-events/moonlight-magic-kingdom/
Event Details
Enjoy an evening of enchantment, entertainment and more as Magic Kingdom park becomes your playground.
Event highlights include:
  • Access to select attractions throughout the park, with shorter-than-usual wait times
  • Meet-and-greets with Disney Characters
  • A DJ dance party
  • Complimentary refreshments
Note: Activities and offerings are subject to change without notice.

When & Where
This event takes place at Magic Kingdom park the following dates and times:
  • Tuesday, March 3, 2020 from 9:00 PM to midnight
  • Tuesday, April 21 from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM
  • Tuesday, April 28, 2020 from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM

I’ve already clicked on the link and the registration clock is ticking down!!

I’ve already clicked on the link and the registration clock is ticking down!!
Though remember does not matter when you get to that page with a clock as long as it is before 9AM eastern tomorrow. Anyone on that page before 9 AM is randomly assigned a spot in the queue and anyone after 9 AM is put in the order of first come first served (behind everyone that was on before 9 AM).

How early before 9am does registration normally open?
The registration opens promptly at 9 AM EST. Not before or after. See my post above. The waiting page is already live so you can join it now or anytime before 9 AM tomorrow but joining it early provides no advantage as long as you join before 9 AM.

Question, if you have two DVC families staying under one DVC reservation. Can either of the DVC memberships book Moonlight Magic, or does it have to be the membership that booked the reservation?

Question, if you have two DVC families staying under one DVC reservation. Can either of the DVC memberships book Moonlight Magic, or does it have to be the membership that booked the reservation?
It should be the membership # that the reservation is booked under.

Hi, So I was able to book the Moonlight Magic (randomly assigned #2107 at 9:00am, but counted down to 0 in about 20 minutes) for MK for April 28. I now have 3 questions: first, I didn't receive any sort of email confirmation, but I did print the confirmation on the screen. Does Moonlight Magic in any way connect to either the DVC site or the MDE site? Other than this piece of paper, how do I know that I booked it successfully?
Second, what rides are open at Moonlight Magic? We're visiting MK during the day and I'd like to make some strategic decisions about Fastpasses.
Third, are there singificant lines at the most popular rides? Or are they in the range of 15-20 minutes rather than 60+ minutes?
Any information (or a link to previous posts that I missed) is appreciated.

Hi, So I was able to book the Moonlight Magic (randomly assigned #2107 at 9:00am, but counted down to 0 in about 20 minutes) for MK for April 28. I now have 3 questions: first, I didn't receive any sort of email confirmation, but I did print the confirmation on the screen. Does Moonlight Magic in any way connect to either the DVC site or the MDE site? Other than this piece of paper, how do I know that I booked it successfully?
Second, what rides are open at Moonlight Magic? We're visiting MK during the day and I'd like to make some strategic decisions about Fastpasses.
Third, are there singificant lines at the most popular rides? Or are they in the range of 15-20 minutes rather than 60+ minutes?

Check and make sure you entered your email correctly. I made that mistake when signing up for AK. Once it was fixed, I got the confirmation right away.

Thanks, I did have my email entered incorrectly. Do I call Member Services to fix it? I do have the registration code.

Some people reported that the email was getting filtered by the email programs into a SPAM folder. Check yours, ours was not flagged as SPAM. We will be there on the 28th with you, have fun, it should be a great time.

Thanks, I did have my email entered incorrectly. Do I call Member Services to fix it? I do have the registration code.

Yes, give them a call! They were able to talk to someone who fixed it, and then I got the confirmation mstion.

No, the MM registration does not link to your DVC account nor MDE. Since you got the confirmation screen, there's nothing more you really need. When you check in on the event day, you only need to show your DVC Membership Card and Photo ID.

All attractions should be open unless down for technical issues or refurbishment. Once the park is finally cleared of day guests, wait times should drop significantly. The 7DMT will probably have one of the long wait times at around 40 minutes.

Does anyone know from past experience (since this will be our first one), what rides will be open during the Moonlight Magic? Is it all of them?

If you’re renting points, can you do MM?
only if you are a blue card DVC owner & made a MM reservation, or if you go with someone who is eligible.
The event is limited to Blue Card DVC owners & their guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!