Moonlight Magic - How do I book

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I have never been to a MM event and it looks like one will finally be held on September 15 when we are at Disney (although I do not know what park LOL).
There will be two of us and I will be booking our room next month (for the seven month mark of our trip).

I will have DVC and AP if that makes a difference.

Are there any tricks or a way that someone can tell me exactly what I need to do the most efficient way since it seems that although I really do not know anything about them, it always looks like they are sold out quickly

Thank you very much!

Here is a link to the HS MM event taking place during your trip.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...ber-events/moonlight-magic-hollywood-studios/
Note to finalize your resort reservation (guest count, room, etc) before July 13th (as that is the cutoff for the early registration period). You can register July 15th at 9 AM. There will be a link that shows up on that page to login. You just need the Membership ID (direct membership) to enter and it should validate your reservation. Once on that registration page everyone that gets there before 9AM will be randomly assigned a place in line then everyone after 9AM is assigned in order of joining the page. So no advantage getting on the page hours beforehand. One trick people do is go to the registration landing page on multiple devices to up their chance in the random assignment in line.

If you have a direct and resale membership just make sure to call DVC prior to July 13th to discuss with them that they appropriately tag you as eligible for the early registration date, if you book with your resale membership.

I also wouldn't count on ROTR to be operating during the MM event as it has been excluded from all EMHs thus far and might still not be.

Here is a link to the HS MM event taking place during your trip.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...ber-events/moonlight-magic-hollywood-studios/
Note to finalize your resort reservation (guest count, room, etc) before July 13th (as that is the cutoff for the early registration period). You can register July 15th at 9 AM. There will be a link that shows up on that page to login. You just need the Membership ID (direct membership) to enter and it should validate your reservation. Once on that registration page everyone that gets there before 9AM will be randomly assigned a place in line then everyone after 9AM is assigned in order of joining the page. So no advantage getting on the page hours beforehand. One trick people do is go to the registration landing page on multiple devices to up their chance in the random assignment in line.

If you have a direct and resale membership just make sure to call DVC prior to July 13th to discuss with them that they appropriately tag you as eligible for the early registration date, if you book with your resale membership.

I also wouldn't count on ROTR to be operating during the MM event as it has been excluded from all EMHs thus far and might still not be.

Thank you.
This would be my least favorite park for MM but I'm still going to try and appreciate your information. It is very helpful!

When below says, "Register online", where online?
DVC website? MDE? Thank you very much!

How to Register

Register online when your registration window opens. Event registration is required in order to attend this event.
Members with Disney Resort hotel reservations during the event can register online beginning Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time. Event registration opens to all Members on Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
In order to allow as many Members as possible to enjoy Moonlight Magic, only one event date for each participating park will be available per Membership.

Last edited:
When below says, "Register online", where online?
DVC website? MDE? Thank you very much!
Sometime before 9 am eastern on the day that registration starts for on-line guests, a RSVP button will be added to the page that crvetter provided a link to.

I am sure you already know that these events are for blue card members.

I just attended my first one last night and it was nice. I hope to do an Epcot one in May!

Thank you all very much.

Sandisw, Im a Blue Card member. Was the event crowded and what you thought it would be?

I will keep the link crvetter posted and thank you erionm for letting me know where to find the RSVP button. That is very helpful information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!