Moonlight Magic getting easier to book?

This leads me to believe they closed down registration after the 3/3 event. I find it to be too much of a coincidence that the events just happened to sell out right after the event on 3/3 at the same time.
It also could be that people saw what characters and such were at the first event and then booked. That's what we did last year. Saw the lineup of characters from the first event and then booked.

It also could be that people saw what characters and such were at the first event and then booked. That's what we did last year. Saw the lineup of characters from the first event and then booked.

I’m in it for the rides, so I selfishly hope the character lines are long, and the ride lines are short!

I’m in it for the rides, so I selfishly hope the character lines are long, and the ride lines are short!
Oh yeah, character people won't bother with the rides. We're trying to prioritize the characters because a few of them will be 1-2 hour waits. We'll probably be in line a couple of hours before the event starts.

For rides, don't let the posted 40 minute wait for 7DMT scare you off. I've read multiple reports of it actually only being 20-25.

Oh yeah, character people won't bother with the rides. We're trying to prioritize the characters because a few of them will be 1-2 hour waits. We'll probably be in line a couple of hours before the event starts.

For rides, don't let the posted 40 minute wait for 7DMT scare you off. I've read multiple reports of it actually only being 20-25.

Thanks for the heads up about the wait times. You won’t have to wait behind my husband or me for characters, so I guess that’s a positive for all those looking forward to character meet and greets. :)

Could someone who attended the 3/3 event please tell us which restaurants are available w the coupons? The MM at MK and Epcot last year were good, in regard to food choices, IMO. I thought the options at HS were less so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!