Moonlight Magic Events...Food Voucher???

We went last night to AK. Ate about 7:30. Lines were long but moved quickly.
Food service opened for us at 7:00.
Mickey bars and strawberry bars opened at Creature Comforts at 9......long line formed before. We just came back a little after that.
DH ate 2 and when we left we took 2 back to the villa

If you want Flame Tree, don’t wait too late to go. In 2019 they ran out of ribs and chicken before the end of the night.

Thanks for the reports from last night. How were the crowds? Are all the rides open late? How late for Kilimanjaro? FOP a walk-on?

Thanks for the reports from last night. How were the crowds? Are all the rides open late? How late for Kilimanjaro? FOP a walk-on?
My husband & boys were there last night. Besides the feeezing cold, they really enjoyed their time! They said the crowds were low & it was a short line for FoP. (The AK MM email said Kilimanjaro would close @10pm.)

It took about 40 minutes all in (entering line to exiting ride) around 10:20pm last night, posted wait was 45 min. When we got off posted wait was 15 min.

It wasn’t crowded at all. We didn’t go for FOP, but we did the safari and it was amazing at night. Not a ton of animals, however the lions were super active and the male one was roaring tons for us. Note that for us it was only open until 10:30 pm. (Or maybe 10). It was very cold last night too which may have kept the crowds down.

It has changed. We went in Oct 2019 and we got meal vouchers. Fair warning though the lines for food do get long. We went to the 2nd one last year and someone here recommended eating earlier to avoid the lines. We did that were glad we did.
Thanks, if we do score, will mosey over after enjoying that first hour or so when the slides are less busy.

...but we did the safari and it was amazing at night. Not a ton of animals, however the lions were super active and the male one was roaring tons for us.
That’s exactly what I was hoping for! Sadly, my son started feeling sick, so my boys didn’t get to go on the safari. What a neat experience for you!!

For Moonlight Magic events, my questions concern the free QS meal voucher. First, what's a good time to get your meal? And second, what exactly does the meal voucher include? Soft Drink? Dessert?

For Moonlight Magic events, my questions concern the free QS meal voucher. First, what's a good time to get your meal? And second, what exactly does the meal voucher include? Soft Drink? Dessert?

It includes an entree and drink...no dessert, I went last Week to AK and arrived around 8:15 pm. I went to Pizzafari and the lines were not long at all, Seats inside were limited but plenty outside..though it was chilly, I heard that lines at the place in Pandora area were much longer

It includes an entree and drink...no dessert, I went last Week to AK and arrived around 8:15 pm. I went to Pizzafari and the lines were not long at all, Seats inside were limited but plenty outside..though it was chilly, I heard that lines at the place in Pandora area were much longer
We waited in a minimal line at satuli last week around 8pm. Tables inside were limited as well, but we were able to snag one that a party was leaving from.

We waited in a minimal line at satuli last week around 8pm. Tables inside were limited as well, but we were able to snag one that a party was leaving from.
That’s great! The people behind me had said they had tried and it was crazy. But maybe it was earlier in the night!

It wasn’t crowded at all. We didn’t go for FOP, but we did the safari and it was amazing at night. Not a ton of animals, however the lions were super active and the male one was roaring tons for us. Note that for us it was only open until 10:30 pm. (Or maybe 10). It was very cold last night too which may have kept the crowds down.

Love the lions awake and playing, made it worth not seeing too many other animals

We ate at Satu'li around 7:30.....line wasn't too bad and it moved quickly. We found inside seating without a problem

Does anyone know where you will be able to redeem the food vouchers at an EPCOT Moonlight Magic event ?

Does anyone know where you will be able to redeem the food vouchers at an EPCOT Moonlight Magic event ?
Last year (2019), it was:
Liberty Inn (until 9 pm).
Electric Umbrella
Sunshine Seasons
Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe (Norway)
Yorkshire County Fish Shop (UK)

NOTE: The Liberty Inn is being replaced by the Regal Eagle Smokehouse.

Terribly sorry if this has been answered somewhere else already, but does anyone know the the locations at MK where the food vouchers are good for? Thanks!

Terribly sorry if this has been answered somewhere else already, but does anyone know the the locations at MK where the food vouchers are good for? Thanks!
Here's the list from MK last year:

Vouchers may be redeemed at Pinocchio Village Haus or Columbia Harbour House until 11:00 PM; Casey’s Corner, Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, or Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe until 12:00 AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!