Moonlight Magic at Disneyland Resort

DomTheHodge

Mouseketeer
Just noticed they've removed the "A special presentation of a nighttime spectacular" section from the event description which is a bit of a shame, was thinking it would be the castle fireworks show as Fantasmic needs a few too many cast members to run it special for just DVC members.

Also silly question (as it's Disney) but I'm guessing there will be some limited edition merchandise for the event, t-shirts and pins the usual?

Just noticed they've removed the "A special presentation of a nighttime spectacular" section from the event description which is a bit of a shame, was thinking it would be the castle fireworks show as Fantasmic needs a few too many cast members to run it special for just DVC members.

Also silly question (as it's Disney) but I'm guessing there will be some limited edition merchandise for the event, t-shirts and pins the usual?

Sometimes those pages show more detail if you log in. I didn't check but you may want to try logging in and checking the page again.

I'm sure they'll have special merchandise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!