Moonlight Magic at AK, Sept 2017

registered with no problems at all

without any issues, thank goodness

I followed the steps in the registration and received the confirmation email almost instantly which is a first for an email from Disney

I thought attempting to register would be a flaming pile of IT crap based on my experience with the DVC website.

It's amazing how well it works when they just let another company handle stuff. That URL, "eventsbydisney.com", is actually hosted by certain.com, a totally separate company.

It's amazing how well it works when they just let another company handle stuff. That URL, "eventsbydisney.com", is actually hosted by certain.com, a totally separate company.

Right?!! I registered first thing at 9am with no issues it all... was perfect! Can't wait! A week with Moonlight Magic party AND MNSSHP! ❤️°O°

I just saw the email from DVC -- wasn't even aware of this event. I need to start checking the DVC site and these boards more often!!

I'm staying at SSR 9/3-9 so all set for 9/6!! I responded to the email about 5 minutes ago and got the confirmation!

I just saw the email from DVC -- wasn't even aware of this event. I need to start checking the DVC site and these boards more often!!

I'm staying at SSR 9/3-9 so all set for 9/6!! I responded to the email about 5 minutes ago and got the confirmation!

We didn't even get an email invite. I checked my husband's email inbox, as well as my own. It's a good thing I've been stalking this post, lol. However, when I registered, I did get a confirmation email right away. And we are staying on site. First night at Poly is 9/4

We got an email at about 5 minutes past the hour, while I was already registering, and now we are all booked for the 6th with no issues whatsoever.

I got us all registered for the 13th. However I never received any email from DVC but I look for disboards for all my info anyway. My daughter will turn 15 while we are there as her birthday is the 14th. That warrants missing Wednesday from school, right? Living an 1 1/2-2 hours away, I hate to miss these events.

I got the email telling me about the event about 2 seconds aFTER I got the confirmation email for my reservation LOL!

I did not receive an email. We are staying at BWV the night of the 12th and then the dolphin for 5 nights. I was able to sign up on the website and they did send a confirmation.

This might seem like a silly question, but I registered online and received my registration confirmation email. Is there anything else I need to do? Do I just pick up my bracelet at AK day of?

This might seem like a silly question, but I registered online and received my registration confirmation email. Is there anything else I need to do? Do I just pick up my bracelet at AK day of?

Last year we picked up our bracelets at AKL at the DVC desk. I imagine it will be more crowded doing registration at the park...may be btter going to a DVC resort to get your bracelet.

Does everyone else still see the blue box that was beside the event listing yesterday? It had the link to RSVP? It isn't showing anymore for me. Does anyone have the link? Thanks for your help!

Does everyone else still see the blue box that was beside the event listing yesterday? It had the link to RSVP? It isn't showing anymore for me. Does anyone have the link? Thanks for your help!

If you log in to the DVC site it will show up.

You have to sign into your DVC account to see the RSVP button.

I booked for the 13th while waiting in line for my typhoon lagoon midnight madness bands yesterday. I love DVC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter